Thirteen

"Blaise, Harry? Do you want to come to see Luna, Cho and I's new dorms?" I asked while reaching over to grab some sweet corn, I almost tipping the bowl when I reached over.

"I can't, Sirius wants to talk to me somehow?" Harry replied. I nodded and smiled. Then a wave of confusion flushed over me. "How an earth will he do that?" I asked, I knew Harry didn't mean talking over a letter. Seemed like Harry had the same confusion as I.

"No clue, he just wants to meet me in the common room tonight," Harry said truthfully.

"Oh well, Sirius is a smart man. I'm sure he'll find a way" I said understanding.

Harry smiled back and nodded.

"What about you Blaise? Do you what to come to see the new dorms?" Luna asked softly. I saw her play footsies with him under the table when I bent down to pick up my napkin that fell off the table.

I grinned, I had a feeling that she liked him. I wasn't too sure about Blaise though. I'd have to see how he reacts to the small flirting Luna does.

I looked over at Blaise and grinned. "Yeah Blaise I'm sure Luna would want to show you her new bed, I heard it's very comfy and has room for two" I teased. Blaise darted his gaze over to me and he looked flustered.

I just winked and then looked at Luna. Her pale skin had gone red and she had her face in her hands. I nudged Harry playfully, who was laughing hard at their reactions. Harry's laugh was contagious and soon I was laughing hard too.

Luna then realised that I figured out her crush and then sent a look that said 'you better not tell him' I nodded. She sent me a relieved look back. I wasn't ever going to expose her crush to anyone, even if people asked me if their suspicions were true, I would never tell. I couldn't betray her trust like that. Even though she didn't verbally tell me to not tell, but her face tells me not too and that's enough to know not to say a word.

Though she didn't even need to tell me not to tell because I wouldn't say anyways. That's for her to tell and only for her to tell. I was great at keeping secrets.

I never even told Cho about Harry liking her. I never told Fleur about Ron liking her. I didn't like Ron at the moment but I knew I couldn't betray his trust.

"Well do you want to come to see our dorms or not?" I said seriously. Blaise just nodded. I smiled and so did Luna. They knew I was only just trying to annoy them before and didn't hold a grudge. And I knew Blaise would tease me if I ever had a crush. So who said I couldn't do the same to him?

"And how did you manage to get yourself and your friends a luxury dorm, may I ask?" Ethan said in my head, from the other side of the hall. I turned my body around to look at him.

"Because Minnie likes me better" I joked back.

"I've been asking for one for 4 years, seriously how did you do it?" Ethan asked in a serious tone, he still sounded very intrigued.

I smirked. Ethan gave me the look 'how did you do it'. I could tell what face it was, even from the other side of the hall. He also was very predictable.

I simply tapped my nose a couple of times, that was something our mother used to do when we asked her something silly, like what was for dinner, even when there was food getting plated up or what we were getting for our birthdays or Christmas when those times came around.

Ethan just playfully rolled his eyes and smiled. "Fine have it your way, but now I'm going to beg Minerva. I'll even get down on my knees and beg if that is what it takes" he told me, with a grin.