Ending Notes

Thank you for reading!

This one has been coming for a really long time - as I said in the beginning, I originally plotted this one to be after Game Over (Tommy), but for some reason I just pushed it off for about three months, which isn't really like me, but here we are! And now it's done!

As always, please check out my other books - I've done a Tommy (mentioned above), a Quackity (Summer Hearts), a Karl (A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me), a Wilbur (Keep a Place for Me), a Dream (At Least its All About You) and a Techno (Tacenda). Also - subscribe! I'm the proud parent of around 4.8k kids, join the family!

Before I disappear back into the abyss, I have a bit more news. If you've been following along with my announcements and things, you know Ranboo is next. And since a lot of people have been begging for a Tacenda sequel, and Ranboo's character lends itself nicely to that universe, it's going to be a sort of spinoff. 

That's not even the craziest part. 

I want you guys to design the cover. 

The title is Versailles, and the only requirement is that your cover includes the title, and my name on it - other than that, you have free reign to do whatever you like with the design. To submit your cover, head over to Tumblr and submit it on my mcyt blog (simpforthebloodgod). I'll look at every entry, and publish the winner with the book at the end of the week. Of course, whoever makes the cover gets credit for that, so please include your wattpad user with your submission. 

I'm excited to see what you guys come up with!

https://simpforthebloodgod.tumblr.com/