Chapter 63

Here  are gonna be a few quotes. Two of them are gonna be a little longer, but they mean something for me. That is why I wrote down what they said in videos(Mick Foley and Bret Hart.) The long ones are gonna be the first ones and I tell you too from with videos I quoted them from. So here we go:

And there is this photo. It only makes sense to wrestling fans, like. I put out a photo and facebook refused to let me, emmm, let me promote it. They said we can not promote it. It has sexual content or innuendo. And I was like, hey, wrestling fans don't need a reason why a guy with a leather mask has his fingers down the throat of a dead man, while having his missing ear look licked by a man painted in gold. It just- it just makes perfect sense, right? It's wrestling. In the same way it's like, do we need an explanation why a man is coming out of a grave with a sweat sock and applying it to a 7- foot two inch giant in black underwear? Absolutely not. It's professional wrestling and it makes total sense to us, right?

~Mick Foley at inside the ropes about his buried alive match with the Rock, Big Show and the Undertaker.

(https://youtu.be/f6-XfYWjYnc that is the link)

...I wouldn't be wre I am, if it wsn't for the great fans I've got all around the world. If I've got any advise to all the young wrestlers out there. Never forsake your fans. Never forget 'em. Because he is a fan of yours. You wanna hold onto them for as long as you can ever. I wanna say, that, ah, that I was a real worlds champion. I traveled all around the world. And, ah, I was proud to be a world champion that, ah. I wrestled in india. I wrestled in Isreal. I wrestled in south africa. I wrestled in the phillipines. I wrestled in so many places. And, ah, germany. I wanna say special than you to all the fans I had in germany. I remember they knocked down the burricades and challenged the people just to come up. And yknow, give me a big hug for my match or after my match. It was, an, beautiful experience I'll never forget. The were the, probably, the most loyal and devoted fans I ever had...

~Bret HArt at the end of his induction speech in the WWE hall of fame 2006

Give me a hell yeah!

~Steve Austin

What?

~Steve Austin

It's true, it's true.

~Kurt Angle

Woo!

~Ric Flair

Welcome to Raw is Jericho!

~Chris Jericho

Bang! Bang!

~Cactus Jack

Suck it!

~DX

And if you're not down with that, we got two words for ya,..

~DX

I am the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be.

~Bret Hart

Whatcha gonna do..?

~Hulk Hogan

Rest in Peace..

~The Undertaker

And that's the bottom line, 'cause Stone Cold said so!

~Steve Austin

You can't see me!

~John Cena

If ya smell!..What the Rock...Is..Cocking!

~the Rock

Washed it down with one beer(what?), two beers(what?), three beers(what?), a shot of whiskey(what?), a margarita(what?), a bloody marry(what?).

~Steve Austin

For those I have offended(devil grin), my humble apologies..

~Steve Austin in his podcast with Aj Styles