Part 8-THE PAST

They all look at you worried..It's been 3 days but you still don't wake up..Taehyung is staring at you with tears while holding your hands tight.Suddenly the door opened revealing Jennie..

JN:Y-Y/N..

JM:Jennie?What are you doing here?

JN:I am her sister..

Taehyung stand up and glared at her.

TH:Sister?Did you really just call yourself as sister?You know I don't accept you as my sister anymore..

JN:O-Oppa..

TH:Don't call me oppa..I am disgust..You are the reason why Y/N is lying on this bed! You told someone to hit her with a truck!

JN:But I didn't know that she is our Y/N!

TH:Our?Y/N is mine! She is my sister..Only younger sister that I had..

JN:I'm sorry..please..

TH:NO..

JN:WHY DID YOU LOVE HER MORE THAN ME?!SHE IS JUST A STEP SISTER!I am your biological sister!

TH:And I disgust that I have you as my sibling..You forgot that you almost kill Y/N when she is 16?You blamed her for all mistakes that you do but did she complained?No..You are so selfish !And I thought you changed after she entered her college..And you did change..Not until you met Jimin hyung..You became worst..You start to clubbing and become a slut..

JN:I REALLY CHANGED NOW!I REALLY LOVE JIMIN!

She said shamelessly like Jimin wasn't there.

Y/N:You what?

They all look at you shock..Taehyung hold your hands..

TH:Princess,are you okay?

You smiled at him.

Y/N:I'm fine..

Jennie look at you in guilty..

JN:Y-Y/N..I-I'm sorry..

Y/N:For what?

JN:For everything..

Y/N:Why did you ordered someone to hit me?You know what?I don't think I want to talk to you...Please leave..

JN:Y/N,please..I-

You cut her off.

Y/N:Not now,please..

You suddenly feel headache..Taehyung pulled Jennie outside and call a doctor to check on you.He glared at her.

TH:How can you love him because of one night stand?So you want to kill her because she is Jimin's boyfriend?I'm sure Irene told you the name..

Jennie looked down.

JN:She did..But I thought it's different Y/N..

TH:Still!You will kill innocent people because of your selfishness!For god sake,Kim Jennie!Do you really hate Y/N that much?What did she even do to you?

JN:YES! I really hate her..Before she come into our family,you care for me..But now,all of your attention is on her..

TH:This will not happened if you didn't kill AREUM at the first place..

He said not knowing someone is eavesdropping them..He death glared at her and entered your room leaving Jennie in tears.

JN:It's all my fault..

-YOUR POV-

I saw Taehyung come back and signaled Jisoo to bring others outside.

JS:Guys,let's go..Let Taehyung spend his time with Y/N..