Love to hate you! 🥺

Hey Lovely Readers,
Back with a new Update 😃
You have to love it! 😒😒

SO CONTINUING:->
Ranbir came holding Prachi's hand tightly and threw her on the bed.
He locked the door and smirked.
Prachi : De... Dekho.... Dur... rho....mujhse....
Ranbir was coming towards her. Her back touched the end of bed.
Ranbir came close to her and caressed her face.
Ranbir : Kyun? Darr lag rha hai?
Prachi : Tu...Tum..
Ranbir : Kya hua? Tumne hi kaha tha na Vo sab krne ki himmat toh kro. Loh kr li himmat.

Prachi : Ab..Dur..Dur...
He went towards her held her shoulders tightly digging his nails in her skin.
Ranbir : Kaise dur rahoon? Aaj main apna badla leke rahunga.
He left her and took out a bottle of wine and Started drinking it.
Prachi gulped seeing him. He drank Full bottle in one go.
He threw the bottle on the floor and Started moving towards her. He took a knife 🔪
Prachi : Yeh Kya kr rhe ho tum. Uss chaku ko merse dur rakho. Mujhe nuksaan pahunchana tumhe bahut bhaari padega. Mere Dad tumhe nhi chodenge. Dur rho.
Ranbir : Dad? Jinhe tumne accept bhi nhi kiya? Very nice! Too Good.

He started leaning towards her.
Prachi : Mere paas mat aana. Yeh tumhe bhaari padega.
Ranbir : Mujhse Panga lena tumhe bhaari padne wala hai abhi ke abhi.
He pulled her by waist such that she was very close to him. Their lips were touching.
He cutted her String (dori) of blouse by knife and threw that knife on the floor.
Prachi was feeling Disgusting. She was in tears.
He took her dupatta and threw it off. She covered herself with her hands but was unable to do so.

Prachi : Please...Chod...doh...mujhe...
Ranbir pulled her close by chin.
Ranbir : Abhi toh yeh trailer hai, Movie toh abhi baaki hai.
He kissed her lips harshly. She wasn't reciprocating. She was pushing him but he was forcing himself on her.
Blood Started oozing from Prachi's mouth.
They broke the kiss. He was about to remove her dress from the shoulder but they heard a knock outside.
Prachi was about to shout but he tied her dupatta around her mouth.
Pragya : Ranbir Open the door.
He carried Prachi in his arms and locked her in the washroom.

He opened the door and Pragya came in.
Pragya : Prachi Kahan hai Ranbir?
Ranbir : Aunty vo Apni friend ke ghar chali gyi. Usse urgent phone aa gya toh. Aap itni jaldi kaise aa gye?
Pragya :  Raat ke 1 bj rhe hain. Ulta hum toh late ho gye. Tumhara dhyaan kahan hai?
Pragya left.
Prachi who listened their conversation started making sounds but of no avail.
Ranbir opened the door of bathroom and threw her in the small shower room which was Separated from the room by glass walls.

He took the curtain and torn them in two parts with the help of scissors.
He tied Prachi's hands and feet with that and turned on the shower.
Ranbir : Ab kro yahan maze. Yahi tumhari saza hai. Aur Phir koi galti ki toh jo aaj nhi hua vo kal zarur hoga.
He smirked Devilishly and went outside the bathroom locking it.
Prachi was in tears but determined that she will take it's revenge.

AT MORNING:-
Ranbir woke up. His head was aching but ignoring this pain he took his clothes from the wardrobe and went in the washroom. He saw that Prachi was shivering with cold.
He went towards her and turned off the shower.
Prachi was not feeling well. He switched on the hot shower. Prachi was feeling like her skin was burning. He switched it off and made her free by untying her feet, legs and mouth.
Prachi slapped him hard. He kept his hand on his cheek and started laughing evilly.
Prachi : Tum jaisa ghatiya insaan Maine aaj tak nhi dekha. You will have to pay for it Mr. Ranbir Kohli.

Ranbir : Ayee Madam! Tum...
Prachi : Chup! Ek dum chup. Main apna badla lungi.
Ranbir : Aww! Bachi ko gussa aaya?
Prachi : Nahi, Aaj ek ladki ko gussa aaya kyunki uski izzat ke saath. Chee!
She covered herself with her hands.
He pinned her dangerously to the glass wall.
Ranbir : Kya kr logi tum? Aur Phirse tumne kuch galti..
Prachi : Family roz roz bahar nhi hogi Mr. Kohli. Just wait and watch.

She pushed him and was about to go out and when he pulled her by hand and her back hitted the glass wall. Her back was aching now.
Prachi : You.
Ranbir : Yahin raho. Main tumhare kapde le aata hoon. Agar tum aisi haalat mein bahar jaaogi toh literally tumse koi shaadi ni krega. Aur socho phir humare baare mein log kya sochenge ki Ranbir aur Prachi shaadi se pehle hi.. Haww!
Prachi : Mera aur tumhara naam kabhi nhi jud sakta. I HATE YOU!
Ranbir : Aur Yeh jud gya toh?

Prachi : TOH HUM SAMJH LENGE.
Ranbir : KYA?
Prachi : KI HUM TABAH HO GYE! NAFRATI ISHQ NE MUJHE TABAH KR DIYA.
Ranbir : Toh toh ab main definitely yahi krunga. Tumhe tabah kr dunga.
Prachi started laughing
Prachi : Tum na ek dum duffer ho. Yeh Filmy lines yahan thodi na chalengi. Tumhari engagement bhi aa rhi hai 1 month mein. Aur shaadi uske 2 days baad hai. And I bet you, tumhari Suhaagrat se pehle pehle main tumhe tabah kr dungi.

Ranbir : Toh tumhe kya laga main bolunga TUJHE MILKE LAGA HAI YEH, TUJHE DHUNDH RAHA THA MAIN? No Prachi Mehra, TUMHARE KHWAAB KHWAAB HI RAHENGE, TUM ISS NAFRAT KI BHATTI MEIN JALOGI.
Prachi : KYA BIGADA HAI MAINE TUMHARA? MAINE KUCH GALAT NHI KIYA HAI.
Ranbir : Vo tumhe btane ki zarurat nhi.
He left.
After some time he went in bathroom and gave her clothes.
Ranbir : Tum change kr loh.
He was standing their.
Prachi : Tum jao yahan se.
Ranbir : Kyun jaaun? Mera bathroom hai.
Prachi : Oh My God! Wahan dekho.
He turned and Prachi pushed him out of the bathroom.
Ranbir from the room : Tumhari himaat kaise hui mujhe mere hi Bathroom se nikalne ki.
Prachi : Shut up.
He was fuming in anger.

IN RHEA'S ROOM:-
Rhea to herself : Nahi, Mujhe kuch krna hoga.
Her mind flashed with an Idea. 💡
Rhea to herself : Wahh! Ab Ranbir Khud hi Prachi ko engagement ke din tak tabah kr dega.
She smirked evilly.

Done with this update. Ab kisi ne merse Update maanga, sach bol rhi hoon, maine Wattpad chod dena hai. Mujhe padhna bhi hota hai. Abhi tak maine lunch bhi nhi kiya. Aate hi Update likhne lag gyi. Now don't ask any update.
Bye 😾