Broken Heart 💔

Hey Lovely Readers,
Back with my first Update of this story. Hope you all will love it. Specially for pikachucreates and JapjiDhillon

SO HERE THE JOURNEY STARTS :->
It starts from the scene when Rhea tells Prachi that Ranbir has just used her and is not interested in her. On the other side, Abhi and Meera's Engagement is going on.

In the Room:-Rhea : Haan Prachi, Ranbir ne tumhe tissue paper ki tarah use kiya aur phir phenk diya

In the Room:-
Rhea : Haan Prachi, Ranbir ne tumhe tissue paper ki tarah use kiya aur phir phenk diya. Hum jaise Rich log tissue paper ko use krke usse dustbin mein daal dete hain aur tum jaise middle class log ussi tissue paper ko use krke apni pocket mein rakhte ho.
Prachi's eyes brimmed with tears.

BGM:-
Rukhi Sukhi Arz Meri Te

saiyaan mehar kari

Bela Aave Na Judaiyaan Wala

Rabba Khair Karin

Bela Aave Na Judaiyaan Wala

Rabba Khair Karin

Ve Rabba Khair Karin

Bela Aave Na Judaiyaan Wala

Rabba Khair Karin

Bela Aave Na Judaiyaan Wala

Rabba Khair Karin

Yaar Mera Aaj Mileya

Rabba Khair Karin

Yaar Mera Ruseya

Rabba Khair Karin

Yaar Mera Aaj Mileya

Rabba Khair Karin

ISHQ Mein Wisq Hai Mileya

Rabba Khair Karin

Prachi left from their crying.
She was totally broken from inside. She didn't had any more strength left. She sat on the road with a thud and started crying.
Prachi : KYUNNNNNN!!! RANBIR KYUN!
She wasn't able to get up but she made herself strong.
Prachi : Mr. Ranbir Kohli, Ab tumse badla lene se Mujhe koi ni rok sakta. Koi bhi nhi.
She got up and went in.

In Hall:-
Abhi and Meera's Engagement was going on when Pragya confessed her love for him. Abhi Accepted Pragya. Everyone was shocked. Meera left the house for forever.
Prachi came in and got to know about the whole drama.
Prachi : You know what Mr. Mehra. Aapki family na Melodrama's ke liye famous hai. By God itni acchi acting. Toh Btaiye ab kiski baaton mein aake meri maa ko dhakke maar ke iss ghar se nikalenge. Aur kab? Kya hai na mujhe puri taiyaari ke saath hona chahiye. Kyun kuch galat bola maine?
Abhi : I am sorry Prachi. Vo  ek majboori..
Prachi : Aisa kya Majboori aan padi Mr. Mehra ki aapko apni beti aur patni ko chodna pada. I hate you aur aapko kabhi apne papa ke roop mein accept nhi krungi.

Abhi was shocked. Pragya consoled him anyhow.
Rhea : Aur main aapko apni mom ke roop mein kabhi Accept ni krungi.
Prachi : Jaise main tumhe aur tumhare dad ko bada accept krungi. I don't even care.
Rhea : Jaise main care krti hun!
Prachi : Tumse mujhe koi lena dena nhi hai. Tum bhad mein jaao.
Rhea : You.
Prachi : Yeh attitude kisi aur ko dikhana.
Prachi left saying this. Rhea also left in the opposite direction.

Meanwhile Screen Shifts to Ranbir's Room where he was lying unconscious on the bed. Aryan was waiting for him to get up.
Ranbir opened his eyes slowly and Aryan started telling him the whole story.
Ranbir : Arey yaar... Iss Rhea ki toh.. Main jaa rha hun Prachi ke paas. Bas vo maan jaaye.
Aryan : All the Best Ranbir.
Ranbir : Thank you.
He left.

In Rhea's Room:-
Rhea : Uss Prachi ko abhi ke abhi maza chakhana hoga.
Sanju entered Rhea's Room through window.
(Hey Bhagwan! Kahin ye dono bhi 👩‍❤️‍👩😹)
Sanju : Mera intezaar kr rhi thi?
Rhea was scared and was about to shout when Sanju closed her mouth with his hand.
They were not lost in each other's eyes 😹
Sanju : Shaant Devi! Shaant. Main hun Sanju..
He removed his hand.
Rhea : Yeh!
Sanju : Isse pehle tum kuch bolo, Main btata hun.
He told her a plan which was muted by me 😹
Rhea : Fabulous.. Humare ghar ke security room mein camera already pada hai with recorder. Aur tum jaake vo camera fit kroge aur main kisi excuse se Projector lagaungi. Dimpy jaake Prachi ko drink degi.
Sanju : Thik hai.
Sanju went to Prachi's room. She was in Washroom and he fixed the camera  their. While Rhea faked an excuse of memories to be shown there. Dimpy bribed the waiter to serve the drink to Prachi and he did the same.

In Rhea's Room:-
Sanju and Rhea were talking to each other.
Sanju : Ab main chalta hun. Aakhir kaar ab Prachi meri hogi.
Rhea : Zarur. Jaao aur apna kaam pura karke aana..
Sanju left.
Rhea : Ab Prachi ko pta chalega Rhea Mehra kaun hai.
She was smirking 😏

In Prachi's Room:-
She had drunk the wine given by the Waiter.
But still hasn't got the Hangover.
Prachi was in tears thinking about Ranbir's betrayal.
Ranbir came through his favourite window and went towards Prachi.
She was crying with her eyes closed and tears running down her cheeks.
He wiped them off. She felt his touch and looked towards him with anger and disgust.
Prachi : You.
She stood up and Ranbir pinned her to the wall.
And the projector started showing Prachi and Ranbir's Room scene.
Ranbir was intentionally coming close to her.
Reactions:- 😹
Ranbir 😘😘
Prachi 🙈😳😳
Rhea 😱😱😭
Sanju😭😭🤧
Guests😲😳🙈
Family 😳🤐
Arhana😍😍🙈🙈

Prachi was pushing him but he pressed her shoulders to the wall.
Sanju was outside the room and saw that everything is live so he escaped quietly from their.
Ranbir : Kya hua? Pyaar hai na?
Prachi : Koi pyaar Ni hai. Jo bhi hai nafrat hai. Meri feelings ke saath itna bhadda mazak?
Ranbir : Aisa kuch nhi hai Prachi.
She started breathing heavily as Ranbir was decreasing the gap between them.
Everyone present in the hall were like 😳😳🙈🙈
Ranbir kissed her cheek while she protested. Rhea was standing numb not able to bear the pain. 😹 Ranbir moved towards her lips when Rhea switched off the projector.
Ranbir kissed her lips while she didn't reciprocated. Instead she pushed him back and threw him out of her room. Ranbir was smirking.

In Hall:-
Abhi : Aap sabhi yahan aaye, iske liye bahut bada Dhanywaad. Please ab aap sab jaa sakte hain.
All the guests left.
Ranbir came downstairs to see everyone looking at him with widened eyes.
His lips were covered with Prachi's Lipstick.
Ranbir : Aap sab mujhe aise kyun ghur rhe hain.
Vikram : Ranbir tu aur Prachi room mein ye sab.
Ranbir : Dad, aisa.
Abhi : Ranbir, Do you love Prachi?
A voice came "No!"
Rhea?
Alia?
Prachi?
Ranbir?
Pragya?
🤔

Bye Everyone! ☺️