Forced Love?

Hey Peeps! Here goes this treat...Just for pikachucreates. My sweetheart!

SO CONTINUING :-
Prachi : Leave me!!!!

She was trying to get down when he pulled her more close.

Ranbir : Night is long Baby...!!

He took her to Pranbir's Room.

PRANBIR'S ROOM :-
Ranbir pushed her on the bed and closed the door tightly. He pulled off the curtains of the room after closing the windows.
Ranbir [in mind] : Mujhe tumne bahut dukh diya hai... Mentally Pain toh tumhe tabh hoga jab tum aaj Physically hurt hogi...Bahut attitude hai na tumhe...Kisi ko touch nhi krne deti...Aaj tum Banogi sirf meri... Zabardasti ki biwi..
She was sitting on the bed afraid of what Ranbir will do to her.

Ranbir moved towards her smirking opening the buttons of her Shirt and in a few seconds the shirt was on the floor.
Prachi : Dur...Dur..
Ranbir leaned towards her smirking Devilishly... And in a. Second he harshly pushed her on the bed. Her back ached.
Ranbir entangled their hands on the bed and kissed her harshly. She was shedding tears of agony. He broke the kiss soon and picked her up in bridal style. He threw her on the bed removed her blouse.

Soon they made their night a passionate one. Prachi was moaning all the night..Her body was paining badly and she was sweating profusely.
MORNING :-
Ranbir was laying near Prachi with his hand on her waist. Both of them were covered by the blanket. Ranbir was the first to woke up.
Ranbir saw her condition.. Messy hairs, Sweaty body and he could imagine the pain she got that night. He instead of regretting it, smirked.
Ranbir : Prachi Sweetheart.. Prachi..
She slowly opened her eyes. Her eyes were showing the tiredness she had suffered through.
She saw him and remembered the night. Tears formed in her eyes.
Ranbir : Sweetheart..Get up now... It's Morning..
She immediately got up covering herself with the white blanket and stood up leaving one of the blanket on Ranbir. Ranbir too tied that blanket around his waist.
Ranbir : Baby... There's nothing to hide now..
He caught that blanket and was about to remove it when she caught his hand and pushed him on the bed.
Prachi : You raped me. You molested me.You forced yourself upon me!
Saying this she left to the washroom.

Ranbir was in a trauma for some Seconds but after remembering that betrayal he thought of doing more bad to her.
Ranbir [in mind] : It's just the trailer baby..Watch the movie.
He smirked.
Prachi was taking shower when her body was paining badly.
Prachi [in mind] : I will take my Revenge! I will!
The determination in her eyes was completely visible.

Days passed..Prachi always tried to kill Ranbir but Fate saved him...And now 2 months are over for that night.. Ranbir and Prachi are still not happy with each other. RANBIR WHENEVER CAME FROM OFFICE TIRED FORCED HIMSELF UPON PRACHI, RAPED HER, MOLESTED HER..
Prachi couldn't do anything as she knew that he would divorce her...And that her revenge would be left incomplete!

2 Months later...
It was a beautiful Morning. As always Ranbir and Prachi had made love that night. It was not a different matter. It was the story of everyday..No one in the family knew about this. They thought Ranbir and Prachi don't even share one bed.
Prachi got up first to see him. He faked a smile and covered herself with the blanket when Ranbir tightly caught that blanket.
Ranbir : Go without blanket. I have to sleep.
Prachi : Never..Leave!
Ranbir : You have to...
Prachi : Okay fine! Oh My God!
Ranbir : What happened?
He saw towards the Direction where Prachi was pointing.
And Prachi immediately caught the blanket and ran inside washroom.
Ranbir : What the hell!!
Prachi smirked inside.
Prachi : Don't worry baby.. Hell is gonna see you soon.
Ranbir Smirked.
Ranbir : Till then we have to spend 1000's of nights..
Prachi smirked knowing it's not a different matter.

KITCHEN :-
Prachi was cooking food when she felt vomiting.
Ranbir came there to eat apple when he saw her condition and he understood what is happening to her.
Prachi vomitted in the sink. And then she fainted but before she could fall Ranbir caught her by waist. He picked her up in bridal style and went to their room not before calling whole family.

PRANBIR'S ROOM :-
Everyone were waiting for Prachi to get up. And she did open her eyes.
Dida : Please all of you can leave. I want to talk to her.
Everyone nodded and left except Ranbir.
Dida : Ranbir leave...
Ranbir : No! You have to ask infront of me.
Prachi : Ranbir Please...Leave.. It's ladies Talks.
Ranbir : No I will not..
Dida : Okay no problem..

Prachi was knowing what Dida is going to ask and was feeling uncomfortable.
Dida : Have you missed your periods?
Ranbir was shocked at this question. He saw Prachi who was looking down with
eyes full of shame. He smirked seeing her. He wanted to tease her more.
Ranbir : Prachi, Tell Dida..Have you missed your periods this month?
Prachi turned into the darkest shade of crimson. Her cheeks were about to burst anytime. She was blushing hard.
Ranbir : Tell na...
Dida : Shut up Ranbir..Prachi beta..Tell..
Prachi : Y..Yes....
Ranbir : Yes Dida, She has missed her periods.
He was trying hard to control his laughter.

Dida : I can hear. Ranbir go and call the doctor..
Ranbir : Wait I will call here only...
He called Mrs. Verma for check up.
Ranbir : She is on the way.
Dida : Prachi how are you feeling..
Prachi : I am feeling that I want to eat something sour, and some vomiting sensation..I am feeling very weary..
Dida : Call whole family..
Ranbir nodded and called them..All came in.
Dida : According to me, Prachi is Pregnant.
Everyone : Whatttt?????
Dida : Wait let's confirm from the Doctor.

Mrs. Verma came and checked Prachi.
Mrs. Verma : Congratulations Mr. Kohli..You are going to become a father.
Everyone was shocked. Aryan thanked the doctor and she left.
Pallavi : Tell.. Who's child is this? Kiska paap hai tere pet mein??
Prachi was shocked... Pallavi, Rhea and Aliya started blaming her.
Ranbir : Enough Okay!! Mera bacha hai yeh..
Prachi shedded tears of agony..
Pallavi : What? Pr tu aur Prachi toh..
Ranbir : Kiya hai humne vo sab...
Prachi was looking down shedding silent tears. Soon she broke down and Dida consoled her..

Dida : What happened Prachi beta..I have always trusted you..You can tell me..I will trust you...
Prachi hugged Dida tightly..While Ranbir realised his mistake for the very first time!
Prachi was crying and speaking in between sobs..
Prachi : He..He...forced...himse... himself....upon...m...me...
Everyone was shocked.. Before Pallavi could say anything, Dida showed her hand.
She got up and went towards Ranbir who had hung his head down in shame.
Dida : Ranbir..Is this truth? Kya yeh sach hai?
Ranbir was not saying anything.
Ranbir : Y..Yes..I...
Dida pushed him.
Dida : Don't you know how to respect a lady.. Who is your own wife?

pikachucreates. Jitne kam tags utna late update 😌✌🏻
TO BE CONTINUED
STAY TUNED!
Loads of Love,
DEVIL PRINCESS ❤️