41 - Fate

"Are you sure you want to?" I ask Clem as I practically lay on top of her.

"I've told you I'm ready. Do you want me to sign a form of consent?" She begins to laugh.

"No...but" Truth be told...I was nervous. I'd never done it before and neither had she. What if I fucked it up? I loved this girl and I didn't want to mess my chances up because my lack of sexual knowledge made me go wrong.

She yanks my collar towards her.

"Trust me, it's going to be fine." She assures me in the most seductive voice I've ever heard. I couldn't help but kiss her. Maybe things would go naturally as my hand slid up her back?

A few minutes pass until I'm finally ready. Was she ready? I had been dating her for little over 4 months and yet it felt like so much longer. I knew that if Luke found out what she was doing he would certainly put a bullet through my head. But this wasn't my idea...strangely this was hers.

"Are you sure I'm not hurting you?" I look concerned as she winces.

"It'll only hurt this time. It's okay, just continue." She tries to convince me. I was terrified as with every movement I made she looked like she was in pain. I felt a lot better when she pulled me down to kiss her, that way I didn't have to look at her pained face.

We were doing all of our dirty deeds back at my house. Where my dad lived. I was pretty sure he was out but possibly downstairs. I attempted to reduce the noise of the bed springs as much as possible. I was 18 though, I could do what I wanted.

I knew she wanted to scream with excitement but I quickly covered her mouth with a small pillow.

"Don't want dad to hear you do we?" I laugh as I pant rapidly.

After my first full on sexual experience I craved more. It was as if my body was telling me that I needed it. I needed her. Everyday I spent with her I realised I wanted nothing more in this world than for us to be together for as long as the universe let's us.

I lay in the bed beside her making sure she felt comfortable as she laid on my chest.

"You were good at that" she compliments with a smile as she traces the abs on my stomach with her finger making me hungrier for more. They didn't mean to be there, lack of food and heavy lifting most likely gave me them.

"Right back at you" I laugh and kiss the top of her head and hold her hand that she was using to trace my body.

"Do you think I could stay here tonight? I don't really want to move." She chuckles lightly.

"I was hoping you'd ask that. I changed the bed sheets especially for you." I smile. It was true, before she came over I had a wrestling match with the duvet and the sheets. I was never good at that stuff, mom always used to do it.

"How sweet" she begins to laugh again. When she laughed it was as if the room got brighter. I loved her laugh.

"We should just move in together. I mean that way we can do this every night without ever having disturbances." I suggest with a smirk. She hits me playfully, I knew she would. I loved it when she did.

"We've been going out little over 4 months and we've had sex once. Then you expect me to move in with you?"

"Of course. Every second of the day without you pains me. Sounds like a terrible 80's film but it's true. I love you more than anything in this world and I never for a million years want that to change." She looks up at me as I speak.