Dahil sa sinabi nito ay agad siyang iginiya ni Kronack sa pasilyo na maaaring papunta sa meeting room kung saan naghihintay ang ama niya.

"You ready, sweet babe?" Kronack asked, voice worried.

"I'll be fine as long as you all will stay as I talk to him. Okay?" aniya sa pitong lalaki.

"We'll be here for you," ani Lust.

"Salamat," Kalisz smiled and nodded to Kronack to open the door.

And when she stepped inside, the room was far from what she imagined. She thought it will be like a conference room with a long table and chairs around it, but no it isn't.

Instead, there was a thick glass separating the two sides of the room. Their side and her father's side who is looking at her in shock.

Mahigpit na napahawak si Kalisz sa kamay at braso ni Kronack. Until now she still fears her father.

"Don't be afraid. He will never be able to hurt you again. The glass is strong enough to stand a car crash, it wouldn't break if he tries to," Kronack assured.

Lumapit sila at tumayo sa harapan ng ama niya. With only the glass wall separating them.

"I'm surprised you're still alive and I am more than amazed that you're here in your mother's birth country. How's life treating you... daughter," her father spoke emotionless.

Nagtagis ang bagang ni Kalisz sa ipinapakitang ugali ng ama niya. Sa kabila ng kinasadlakan nito ay wala parin siyang makitang pagsisi sa mga mata nito.

"It's treating me fairly and freely. Far from the life you forced into me," Kalisz smiled coldly, matching his father's one emotionless face. "How about you... how's dungeon treating you?" Kalisz taunted.

Kalisz flinched back when her father angrily hit the glass wall.

"You fucking ungrateful child! You're like your mother who after I took from the mud still had the guts to leave me for another man!" He accused.

"Mom didn't leave you," Kalisz calmly said. "But it doesn't mean she should stay with you. With the beatings she endured from your hands she should've left you the first time you hit her. But you inflicted too much fear in her that she couldn't do it."

Ngumisi ang ama niya. "She deserves it. She's a whore-- ugh!"

Her father fell on his knee after he was electrocuted. Gritting in pain as he breaths heavily.

"Don't fucking disrespect our mother like that moron."

Napatingin siya sa kapatid niya na mukhang sumunod sa kanila. Madilim ang mukha nito habang lumalapit sa kanila habang hawak ang isang remote. Mukhang ito ang may pakana sa nangyari sa ama niya.

"Kuya..."

Tumabi sa kanya ang kapatid at hinawakan ang kamay niya.

"How unfortunate, a child couldn't choose who their father should be. You moron doesn't deserve my sister as your child."

"And I don't want her as my child! She's weak and a fucking useless- aah!"

Malakas itong napasigaw ng hinablot ni Kronack ang remote na hawak ni Rage at may pinindot doon.

"Kronack, t-tama na..." pigil niya sa binata na madilim ang mukhang nakatingin sa ama niya habang mabilis ang paghinga dahil sa galit.

"You fucking imbecile! Kalisz is nothing but a strong and amazing woman! You fucking idiot!" Sinipa ni Kronack at sinapak ang salamin at agad niya itong niyakap ng mahigpit para patigilin.