She whines and leans up slightly in an attempt to kiss him again, but he wants something different. He leans down and begins peppering kisses along her jaw before traveling down and leaving open mouthed kisses to her neck. He stops briefly on her sweet spot, sucking and nipping at the skin until he knows that there will be a bruise for her to tend to in the morning.

She tries to control her breathing as she feels his lips dance across her skin, and she almost succeeds until the cool surface of his pearls fall onto her skin. A shiver runs down her spine as the beads trail everywhere that he goes.

He pauses his ministrations, teasing his fingers under the hem of her shirt as he looks up at her. When she nods her permission, he slips it over her head and haphazardly tosses it somewhere in the room. He looks down at her, tracing the skin that he just uncovered and licking his lips like he's seeing the best thing in the world. And to him, he is.

He then resumes his descent down her body, making sure to lick at every inch of skin that he can reach. He stops his trail as he reaches her breasts, which are bare due to the fact that she had foregone a bra today, which Harry personally thinks is one of the best ideas she's ever had, taking one into his hand to squeeze just as harshly as he knows that gets her going, but doesn't hurt her. He immediately takes the nipple of one into his mouth and licks circles around the peak as he pinches and rolls the other between his fingers. He's always been one to pay equal amounts of attention to both, so he repeats his actions on the opposite breast before kissing down her belly.

She arches her back slightly when he nips at the skin of her hip and the pearls fall directly against the part of her that needs him the most.

Looking up at her, he murmurs, "Can I take these off, doll?" He messes with the band of her sweatpants and panties, and he begins sliding them down her legs the moment that she lets out a breathy "please."

Once they're off, he throws them just as he did with her shirt and shimmies down until he's able to press teasing kisses to her calves. He knows that he's being slightly mean by not giving into what she wants, but he wants to let the chilly pearls slide across her heated skin to get her even more worked up before he gives into what he knows she's aching for. So he leaves sloppy open mouthed kisses from her calf up to the soft skin of her thigh and then repeats on the opposite leg. By the time he's at the top of her second leg, she's squirming.

"Daddy, please, wanna feel you." Y/N begs, lifting her head from the mattress to meet his gaze. "Please."

And really, how can he say no to his girl begging him to touch her? There's no way that he possibly can, so he spreads her legs further, wrapping his arms around her thighs to keep them open for him.

"Yeah, you wanna feel me, puppy? Wanna feel Daddy's tongue against your pretty little pussy?" he teases as he leans down to lick a long stripe through her folds. She immediately arches her back, whining at the feeling of his tongue against her cunt. He smirks against your heat as you reach down and thread your hands in his hair, tugging when he circles his tongue around her clit before taking it in his mouth and sucking.

Breathy moans of his name fall from her mouth like a prayer and he traces patterns against her sensitive bundle of nerves. He pulls away from her and her hips immediately raise to meet his mouth once again.

He brings his palm down on her thigh quickly, smacking the skin just hard enough to get her to plant her hips back to the soft surface of the mattress. "You know better, puppy. You take what I give you, nothing more," he chides, caressing the skin that was tingling lightly from his slap. "Are you already feeling that good? Does my tongue make you feel so good that it's the only thing you can think about?" He shakes his head. "Such a dumb puppy, yeah?" He chuckles when she whines. "Don't worry, baby, it's okay, because you're my dumb puppy, right?"