Pearls*

Pairing: Harry Styles x Reader

Genre: pure smut

Word Count: 3.7k

Summary: There's something about Harry's pearls that just get Y/N going.

Warning(s): a fascination for harry's pearls, oral (f receiving), slight degradation, he smacks her thigh one (1) time, unprotected sex (don't be a fool, wrap your tool!!! (or make sure he wraps his!!!!), choking, breeding kink, aftercare

A/N: this is literally just smut!!!!!! reader's discretion is advised!!!! read at your own risk!!!! anyway, i went completely in for this one please don't come at me for my love of the pearls, okay????? it's almost worse than the love for the rings!!! actually, who am i kidding?? it's definitely worse than the love for the rings!!!!! the necklace is just so hot and it rests on his pretty little clavicle so fucking nicely like oh my god someone save me i cannot breathe!!!!! anyway!!!!! without further ado, here's just a whole lot of filth!!!

*

Y/N's been needy for Harry since he walked through the door. He came into their house in black designer dress pants and an extremely expensive white button up shirt that all but made her drool. She was sitting on the couch as she watched him kick off his shiny black boots and shrug off the jacket that matched his pants.

All of these things made her want him, but what really set her off was the delicate string of pearls that were perched so perfectly atop his clavicle. He's been wearing them for weeks and there's something about them that make her arousal pool in her underwear faster than anything else.

She hasn't told him this, of course. She doesn't really think that he'd understand her fascination with a piece of jewelry, so she just went about her search for satisfaction like she normally would.

Harry, however, had different plans. Sure, she hadn't told him about the infatuation that she had grown to have with his pearls, but he had easily found out. He could tell by the way that her eyes got a little bigger and she gulped every time that he would run his finger across the beads and pull just a bit when he was stressed. He noticed the way that her thighs would clench when he took the necklace into his mouth and how, just once, she let out a gasp when he let it fall from his mouth and there was a thin string of spit connecting his lips to the beads. That's really when he knew, because she hid her face and tried to push it off even though he could see the way that she was rubbing her thighs together.

So, when Y/N strolls into their room and comes up to Harry, giving him her signature pouty look, with her bottom lip jutting out slightly and her eyes wide, almost innocent, he gives in easier than she thought he would, but that's simply because he wants to test out what exactly his pearls do to her.

He grabs the back of her head firmly and pulls her closer to him the second that she whispers to him, telling him that she wants him. He presses his lips to hers hungrily as soon as she's close enough for him to do so. She immediately kisses him back with just as much fervor, loving the way that his mouth molds with hers just like they were made to be kissing each other. He pushes her back onto the bed as he swipes his tongue over her bottom lip, and she quickly opens up for him, letting him dip his tongue into her mouth to dance with her own.

As her back hits the bed, he maneuvers one of his thighs to slot between hers and he applies the slightest bit of pressure when he feels the warmth of her heat seep through the layers of fabric that are keeping them from each other.

Harry pulls away from her mouth to catch his breath and smiles at the way she looks so fucked out already. "Look at you, puppy," he teases. "Already look so gone and I haven't even touched you yet."

Harry Styles x Reader One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें