Great Minds Think Alike

Pairing: Harry Styles x Reader

Word Count: 2.7k

Summary: You and Harry both have surprises this Christmas.

Warning(s): Fluff, not edited (sorry!!), it's a mess and probably makes no sense but we can just overlook that <333

A/N: I hope that you enjoy this cute little piece that I whipped up for Christmas!! If you don't celebrate Christmas, I'm so sorry that this piece is solely focused on it (i don't know enough about other holidays to be completely confident in writing them without getting something horribly wrong so again, I'm sorry if this doesn't include you because it's focused on Christmas. Please forgive me)!! I wish you all a happy holiday season!!! Also, yeah I know that it's the 26th but I didn't want to bother people on Christmas Day!!

again, to anyone that doesn't celebrate christmas, i hope that your holiday was fantastic and that you're having the best time right now!!! happy saturday (where i am <3)

*

You love the Christmas season. There's just something about everyone coming together and focusing on giving that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Harry also loves Christmas, and there's nothing more lovely than waking up every morning in November and December (yes, he's the kind of person that begins celebrating as soon as November comes around) to him singing Christmas songs and making hot chocolate for the two of you.

However, after November begins to come to a close, it's all stress for about a week. There's nothing but packing and checking and double checking lists for the trips that you take each year. The moment that you get off of work on your last day before break, you and Harry fly to your parent's house and stay a week with them before flying to England to visit his family for a week.

Getting to see everyone is easily the highlight of your year. Preparing for the trips, though, is definitely not. Harry's a mess, trying to ensure that everything is in place and completely ready to be transported. Ever since Christmas a few years back when the suitcase with the gifts got left at home Harry's been on top of making sure that everything is packed and loaded into the car at least twenty four hours before you have to leave the house.

Which is exactly what he's doing right now, two days before your first flight.

"Everything's loaded into the car except for the toiletries, darling." He shrugs off his coat at the door and hangs it on it's designated hook.

"Finally." You dramatically groan. "Does that mean that we can finally cuddle and watch The Grinch?"

He chuckles at you before nodding. "I'll be right back, dove. I'm gonna go make some more hot chocolate for us."

As he walks into the kitchen, you run your hands over your stomach, excited for the weeks ahead of you.

*

As you walk through the door of your parent's house, the aroma of your mom's classic Christmas dinner envelops you. The smell of the ham and turkey mixing together gives you a distinct feeling of home. She cooks the same thing every year, with the exception of a few dishes to accommodate for everyone's requests., which means that the scent of the house on Christmas has always been just about the same.

You make your way down the entrance hall to the kitchen and you're bombarded with hugs from both your mom and dad the moment that you walk in. Harry's trailing behind you, pulling the bags along with him. You can almost feel how nervous he is. He always gets like this, regardless of how many times that he's been around them. Which, in your opinion, is ridiculous. Most times you think that your parents like Harry more than they like you, so he really has nothing to be nervous about.

Harry Styles x Reader One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें