Douchebag With a Cigarette

Start from the beginning

"Yeah... that's right. I forget you're technically not human," Izuku comments, nodding.

"Speaking of getting paid, people would pay good money for your talents," they remark, flipping through Izuku's notebook.
Midoriya looks up towards the Reaper, confused.

"I know a guy that's in the market for killers like you," they continue, placing the book back.

"Killers like... me?" Izuku asks, surprised.

"Yes, you kill quickly and without remorse. You do your research and analyze the target before you strike, all without a single witness."

"I'm flattered," Izuku voices, sarcastically, sitting back down onto his makeshift bed.

"Anyway, I guess you could say the guy I know doesn't know me..." the Grim Reaper mentions, slyly.

"Do tell."

"His name is Kagero Okuta, but he goes by Giran," Reaper continues.

"He's a well know broker in the underworld. He's known for his loyalty, never disclosing his clients information, even when threatened with his life."

"What does he look like?" Izuku asks.

"Grey hair, pink eyes, looks and dresses like a douche... always has a cigarette in his mouth..."

"Oh! And he has a goatee," the Reaper adds.

"Where can I find him?" Izuku asks, grabbing his laptop off the floor beside him.

"Last I checked, he was in Yokohama City," Reaper voices, shrugging their shoulders.

"Yokohama's a big city... Do you have a more specific location?" Izuku frowns.

"Nope," Reaper bluntly responds.

"What do I do with this information, and how do you know this information?" Midoriya questions, creating a mental image of Giran in his head.

"Track him down and somehow show off a few skills, and see where it takes ya," they reply, flipping their hood back over their head.

"...And I am the Grim Reaper. It's not hard for me to get information on people," they continue.

"I thought that only consisted of the dead," Izuku mutters to himself.
The greenete pulls up the map of Yokohama City before looking up to find the Reaper gone, only a few swirls of grey smoke left in their place.

"Always gotta be dramatic with their exit..." Izuku sighs, looking back down at his laptop.

-Time Skip-

Izuku stands uncomfortably in a crowded train, half of his body phasing through another man.

'I wish I could just ride on the top of the train instead of inside of it, almost completely fused with another human.' "But, unfortunately, gravity is a thing..." Izuku grumbles under his breath.

'I activated the masking technique before leaving my room, and fortunately, I can't interact with living things in this state,' Izuku thinks. That doesn't mean Izuku couldn't smell the other passengers sweat or hear their obnoxious conversations.