"WEIIRIEIIHHHH" Zihao flinched as the lights flickered as if there was an earthquake, but not. He immediately covered his ears after the loud music glitched and made him go "WOUAHHH" this doesn't really scare him but when he's alone in the room, he would get scared asf without a member next to him.

The 05' line laughed in the room as they watched their older brother from the camera they hid in Zihao's room.

"Yah, Longlong are we going to send this to the members first or just post it on weibo instantly😃" 🐟 zeyu said while trying to stop his witch laugh.

"Both KEKEKEKEKEKEK" Xinlong replied.

"I'll post the video and you send it to the members" Xinlong said and Zeyu agreed.

>Zeyu messaging Hanyu privately

*Zeyu sent the video of Zihao getting pranked in his room
•••
At the company

-Gou Mingrui was using Hanyu's phone because Hanyu was in an individual meeting with the staffs, so Mingrui decided to open the message from Zeyu.

"AHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA REN SHUYANG COME CHECK THIS OUT HAHAHAHHAHAHAJAJJAJAJAHAAJAJAJ" -🐶

Shows the video to Shuyang*

Both laughs*

In the waiting room and across the meeting room all it was heard was just Shuyang and Mingrui's laughing.

Director/Content creator: *heard the laughs, all staff inside the meeting room actually heard it, especially Jia Hanyu* "What are they into?"(to Hanyu)

Manager: *puts his hand on his forehead, literally done with the two youngest members but then tried to hold his laugh*

Producer: calm* "should i record them jie? *to the director" *got ignored lmfao*

Secretary of the CEO: *gives everyone a serious face* "This is an important meeting. Hanyu my son, they better not be playing around cuz they're about to answer harder questions from everybody in this room."

*Hanyu wasn't even listening cuz he was more concered about his phone that he left in the waiting room. In his thoughts he was like ' shoot- does one of them knows my password- dhdjdjxjjd what if they saw something😭✋🏼'

At the dormitory:

Zihao's PoV

"XINLONG ZEYU GET IN HERE!! THE POWER JUST WENT OFF" he yelled from the room

Silence......

"This was probably Xinlong's plan hhhhhhhh" Zihao said to himself.

At this moment he was already planning his revenge on those two idiots. While the two other members were hiding in the basement aka their dance room.

Not gonna lie, the dance room was the creepiest part in their apartment.

It was creepy for everybody, especially for the three that was left alone in their apartment and since Xinlong decided to shut the whole power off , him and Zeyu were already terrified inside the dance room.

Honestly, I think Mingrui isn't really terrified in that room cuz he would usually hang out by himself in there every night before he sleeps.

The dance room was their usual spot when they're exercising, practicing, playing instruments or just chilling with loud music. The walls were painted in black and their group logo was printed in the corner.(?)

They're probably used to it.😃

Back to Zihao>3

Zihao knew that the 2 younger brothers were hiding in the basement(dance room). It was literally obvious for him that they were there because Zeyu's room was literally right next to his'. The rooms weren't sound proof and it was clear to hear some noises from the other room.

If the 2 were inside that room, Zihao could've already heard their giggles and footsteps.

The dance room might be creepy but it's Xinlong's favorite spot, and Zihao know that as well.

For Zihao's revenge, he found this scary pig mask from his closet. He put it on and tip-toed walking down the stairs and into the basement.

Wait- before he went down to the basement he called out the 2 younger brothers to come upstairs and help him with the power and came up with the excuse that "he'll be having a zoom meeting with his English teacher in a few minutes, help me fix the power!"

Then he slowly went down to the basement and hid next to the door,with the mask on.

As the 2 younger brothers opened the door, a scary pic face popped out of nowhere in front of them.

They screamed and made them step back into the basement.

"GOTCHA MOTHERFUCKERS"🌰

The end.

Prank still continues..