Chapter 1

Author's POV....

Another day in one of the most popular business company all over the Asia's office where the officers were arguing among themselves and the boss was sitting with a frown in middle scrolling through the laptop looking at types of charts and graphs. Getting irritated, the boss lost her temper.

"Shut up! I said shut up all of you!" She shouted while looking at their horrified faces.

"What are y'all doing? Is this a meeting or a fish market? I have already said that we aren't going to do a Collab with Kwon company ! That's all! Understood! Can't you see just hiring some of their people, we are already suffering so much loss." She roared and suddenly a notification popped on her phone.

Suddenly her face changed when she saw the notification that was some kind of message. "Dismiss." She announced while getting up and getting out of the room.

She walked through the halls while checking the message. She sighed while openingher cabin and looked at her PA.

"I have to go. Cancel all the meeting for about 2-3 hours." The assistant nodded.

The boss opened another door and went inside a small bedroom that has a small walk in closet too.

She took out a black crop top, matching black jeans and a black leather jacket with boots

She looked herself in the mirror, putting up some lipstick. She hold the mirror frame with her right hand and a small "clink" sound came out it. She removed the mirror and a small display was infront of her. It has guns, daggers and bullet refills.

She took out one gun, checked it's refill and tugged it in her waistband. She took out daggers putting them inside the holsters on either side of her ankles.

She took her phone and replied the message before leaving the building.

Then she headed to the parking lot where her kawasaki ninja h2 was resting

Then she headed to the parking lot where her kawasaki ninja h2 was resting. Putting on the helmet,  she started the engine and pulled it to the busy road of Seoul.

While passing through a lots of buildings and nature she felt her bad mood lightening up. She fasten the speed and enjoyed the blessing that nature was giving to her.