ᴍᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴ-ᴍʀꜱ ᴏꜰꜰɪᴄᴇʀ

Start from the beginning

"Chief you got a visitor," I heard through my comms.

"Who?"
"Her name Gigi."
"Gigi? what the hell she doin here? Send her in."
"Alright"

What could GiGi possibly want? If something was wrong y/n woulda called or text.

"You got alot of nerves bitch," she said walking in.

"excuse me?""You heard me! You been at work 24 fuckin 7 while my sista is breaking her back taking care of a baby you begged her to fucking have

"excuse me?"
"You heard me! You been at work 24 fuckin 7 while my sista is breaking her back taking care of a baby you begged her to fucking have."
"I gotta work."
"YOU DONT GOTTA DO SHIT. They gave yo ass a fucking maternity leave and yo ass declined it. For fucking what? y/n/n Is at home depressed with that baby by herself and you sitting here on yo ass with no care in the world. You aint shit."
"Gianna, I gotta do what I gotta do to take care of them."
"You cant take off a few fucking days to go be with your newborn son and wife? She still fucking bleeding and is breastfeeding and you doing nothin. Have you even held Weston?"

I didn't reply cause honestly, I havent held him since we left the hospital.

"Yo sorry ass cant even answer that. Go be a fucking mother before I have to step in and yo ass aint gon like that," she said before leaving and slamming my door.

She was right. What the fuck have I been doing?

I called out of work and headed home. I felt bad. I already knew it was hard taking care of a child yet I left her to do it alone.

Getting home, I could hear Weston crying from downstairs.

"Weston can you please stop crying? Mommy is trying okay? Please just for two seconds," I heard y/n/n say.

Getting to the room, Y/n was panicking looking over the room for something and Weston was in this bassinet crying.

I picked him up rocking him trying to get him to stop, which he did.

"Baby, what are you looking for?"
"His pacifier, I put it right there on the counter now i-i- can,"she stopped herself from talking and just broke down crying.

"Baby, cmere. Its okay," I said walking to her.

She was sitting on the floor balling her eyes out over a pacifier.

What have I done....

My mom told me about postpartum Depression and I didnt think y/n would get it.

Fuck.

"Baby cmon, get up. Its okay," I said grabbing her hand.

Weston had fell back to sleep so I put him back in his bassinet.

I took off my uniform and got in bed laying y/n ontop of me.

She just held onto me crying.

"Im a bad mother," she whispered.
"What?"
"I couldn't get him to stop crying. what mother cant get their own baby to stop crying," she said crying onto my chest making my bra damp.