Chapter 1 ✅

A/N - I want no hate on the way that I've spelt Grelle's name. It was simply spelt like that on the kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) fandom. I would also like you to talk note that Grelle is a trans woman so I will be calling her by she/her pronouns.

Harry sighed as he looked through the records of souls he had to collect, he didn't even know a quarter of people on the list. It has been just over six years since he took his life after his first year at Hogwarts because of how much his cousin bullied him. Since then, he had been sentenced to slaving away as a Shinigami; reviewing and collecting people's souls.

For those who aren't aware, shinigami are more commonly known as Grim Reapers. Our jobs are to Review and collect souls of dying humans, we are held captive by our jobs as Reapers seeing people die everyday as punishment for our deadly sin. Suicide.

The three person group from the Retrieval Division was standing in the library where the cinematic Records are kept. According to William, their 'supervisor', they had to wait for one more person that would be coming to assist with their collection and retrieval of dying souls. It was most likely going to some rookie from the training school.

Grelle Sutcliff was leaning up against the door of the sacred library, while Ronald Knox was putting back records that he must have borrowed earlier. Suddenly the door that the red hair with the chainsaw was leaning on; opened and Grelle landed on the floor. Ronald looked up at Harry and they both sniggered as Grelle tried to assure Will that she was fine as the man in question pinched the bridge of his nose and stepped over Grelle.

"My, my what do we have here? Hehehe~" A voice said, giving off a small giggle.

"YOU DESERTER!"

Harry's eyes were bulging as he watched as the red Reaper releasing her fury on the new person that had came to join them, Harry secretly hoped the man had his after-life insurance settled because he knew the wasn't going to be any way of getting out of that. The raven haired, magical Reaper looked over at Ronald who also had a scowl painted across his face, the high pitched, scandalised voice had came from Grelle who had just picked herself up off the floor, you could practically see the steam coming out of her ears.

"YOU BETRAYED YOUR OWN KIND BY CREATING THOSE UNSIGHTLY, BIZZARE DOLLS! THE DEAD DESERVE TO STAY DEAD NO MATTER WHAT!" Grelle's voice accused the smiley looking person with long grey hair. Harry watched on as Ronald walked over to him and whispered the Campania incident in the younger's ear.

Harry's eyes widened in horror as he understood what was happening, "So his name is Undertaker?" The blond nodded and Harry continued, "What an unusual name."

Everyone just stood there while Grelle blew a fuse at a hysterical, laughing Undertaker, it was quite the sight if you could see it for yourself. Will, must have gotten a migraine from all the racket cleared his throat loudly, causing everyone to look at him.

Taking the hint, the group of four joined him around the table to discuss what was supposed to happen. "You will be dispatched to the hills in Scotland were there will be a battle taking place in four hours. You are to collect the souls in your books and review them, it is supposed to be a war between wizards-" Grelle, Ronald and William turned to look at Harry who gave a slight chuckle, it was well known that we could be seen by people and that was no different for witches or wizards. Undertaker must have seen the looks passed to the youngest Reaper, "Ah, so this is a magical, I've always wondered what it would be like to experiment on one. Hehehe~" The Undertaker gave a unnerving smirk and put his hand on the youngest's cheek, only for Harry to slap it away violently. The Undertaker kept the smirk plastered on his face, even Harry would admit that it would make even the most stoic person quiver in fear.