I laughed as Dauger set her down on the couch next to me.
"Whoa. Nice house."
"Thank you M'lady."

She threw a pillow at me, I laughed and put it being my head as the power turned back on and so did Bachelor​ in Paradise.

The boys and I groaned.
"Um...ok...who's on?" Astrid asked.
"Amanda, Josí, Zoè, Hannah, Ella, Alva,and Rosie." Heather said
"Yay?"

We laughed at Astrid's lack of enthusiasm

I scooted closer to Astrid and threw my arm over the sofa. I was just happy to have her back, my friends and our pets were here and we had crappy t.v., life was perfect...and then it wasn't. 
"Oh, yer home. And with yer friends I see." Mildew sneered as he walked in.

Snoutlout and I scowled. I placed my hand on Astrid's shoulder, the boys did the same with different girls, they all had met Mildew before and knew he was a bad guy. The pups eyed Mildew.
"Ye got yer self a girlfriend. She doesn't look like much. Well, compared to you, she's a winner."
"She's worth more than you'll ever be." I spat.

Mildew scowled. Gobber walked in
"Hey Hiccup. Home already?"

"Hey Gobber. Yes, I'm home." I said
"Ah, you got some friends over huh? And some of them are girls." He winked.

My face turned red.
"Really Gobber?" I asked as everyone laughed.

"Ya know I'm teasin' ya." He said clamping me on the back.
"Just so you know, protection is in the bottom drawer of the sink in your dad's bathroom." He whispered in my ear

My face turned​ more red and I slapped his arm softly. He laughed.
"Anyone up for pizza?" He asked.

Everyone cheered and Mildew rolled his eyes, getting a beer out of the fridge. I locked eyes with Snoutlout. He moved to the floor and sat on one side of the girls as Eret did. The boys moved around them and I pulled Astrid closer.

Gobber didn't notice.
"What's going on?" Astrid whispered
"Just act casual. Don't talk or look at Mildew." I whispered.
"Why?"
"Just don't."

She rolled her eyes and rested her head on my shoulder.
(Time skip)

We finished our pizza as Monsters.Inc came on. We watched it, laughing at all of Mike's antics.

Mildew came over and sat down next to me, beer bottle in hand. I moved Astrid closer to me.
"So, how yer scar boy? It need re-opening?" He sneered.

I scowled. Snoutlout cracked his knuckles and everyone looked at me, concerned and confused.

"Back off Mildew." Snoutlout said
"Keep your worthless head outta this boy-o."
"Don't talk to my cousin like that." I warned.
"Or what? Your mutt of a dog will bite me?"
"Who in Thors name are you to talk to Hiccup this way?!?" Astrid asked standing up on one foot quickly.

"Is this your girlfriend. She doesn't look like much, then again neither do you" He sneered grabbing her by the hair.
"Put her down." I warned, standing

"Aw her foots broken? Happy landing." He sneered

He dropped her. She fell on her foot and screamed in pain. He broke the beer bottle over her head, knocking her out.
"ASTRID!" Everyone screamed.

I screamed and charged the old man, punching him in the face, sending him flying into the fridge. He stood and snarled at me. His nose was broken and his head had a pretty good dent in it. His lip was swollen, head was bleeding and he had a black eye coming in.
"Whoa..." Merida whispered.

Everyone but Snoutlout gawked. He got up and took a fighting stance with me.
The dogs got up and growled. Elsa stood, dumfounded at the top of the stairs.
"Didn't you ever learn? Don't fight a old man? Cuz he just.might.kill.you." Mildew scowled.