𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞

It had been a few days since Bloom decided to leave Alfea. Ares sat in the corner of her shared bedroom reading, as Flora began watering her plants, "I'm glad you didn't leave, but I can't help but wonder why" Flora asked, keeping her eyes down at her talking plant who was thanking her for the food.

"Flora you don't get it, I've spent my entire life following Bloom, making sure she's okay. I followed her to Alfea because that's what my parents wanted, but I found a home here. One I never had in gardenia. I can't leave it"  she closed the book before turning to the girl, the slight smile on her face overshadowed with worry.

"You sound disappointed" Flora pointed out talking a seat next to the other girl "I am, I mean she left because of a guy? I get she's hurt by it but I thought she'd know better" she scoffed looking back at the window, the empty gardens filling her with a recognizable sense of dread.

"It's been two days since Stella went to bring her back, I'm getting worried" her face dropped along with the rest of her body as she plopped herself onto the bed.

"She'll be fine" just as those words escaped her lips knocking echoed from the front door, as Flora finished watering the plants and made herself comfortable in bed, as Ares went to open the door. Bloom and Stella both with a sad look plastered on their faces passed the young girl and took a seat in the living room.

"Bloom your back?"Ares asked as she hugged her younger sister, just as the others came in with a welcome for her as well "Bloom!" Yelling excitedly in sync at the sight of the ginger.

Just then Griselda walked through the door, glaring down at the girls who were excitedly hugging Bloom.  Each turning girl to Griselda with an innocent look as she rolled her eyes and instructed Ares and Bloom to follow her.

They made their way into Faragondas office after the dead silent walk, Bloom and Ares taking a seat in front of the webbed fingered headmistress. After a few seconds of her welcoming them in, Griselda came from between the girls with a platter that held two steamy teacups. She lent them to the girls with a surprisingly sweet smile that seemed odd on the normal grouchy woman's face.

"Alright then, would you like to tell me what happened to Bloom?" Faragonda uncrossed her fingers as she leaned back in her chair. "I went back to gardenia ma'am. I- I didn't feel like I was good enough to keep attending this school. It was a hard choice but I learned from it, now I know who I am and what my purpose is." She placed the cup on the desk, her words leaving Ares confused.

"Or what it was, I found out the truth and it's horrible." She placed a hand on Ares's shoulder before standing. "We're the last two members of the Domino royal family, the keeper of the Dragon Flame and the shadow Phoenix" her words barely made it through her ears, Ares keeping her gaze on the floor.

"That's why our sister Daphne the nymph gave me those crowns at lake Roccaluce, they were the symbol in which she sacrificed her life...for us" she finished as tears streamed down her face. Ares stayed still before turning to Bloom, as no explanation was given.

"Yes but you embody that Symbol" Faragonda pointed between the two girls, Ares stood up meeting Bloom in height. "You mean you know our history? Why didn't you tell us?!" She slammed a fist on the desk causing it to the shake as Faragonda stood up.

"Sometimes the search for the truth is more important than the truth itself. If I told you earlier, you wouldn't have been able to understand." Bloom dropped herself in her chair as more tears fell "so you thought it was better for me to find out through the three witches? Ares didn't even know?!" She gestured to her elder sister before Faragondas face fell.

"What three witches?" Both Ares and Faragonda looked to Bloom with a worried tone, Ares still not receiving any information about what happened back on earth