chapter 23

We left Peter and Charlotte's home after they left to go to Forks.

Jasper was happy seeing his friends again. I wish I could see Laurent again.

~

We travelled to South America. They followed behind me as I lead them through the jungles.

Eventually, we came to a familar clearing. The running water of the waterfall was heard.

I smirked, remembering jumping off of it. Jasper gave me a confused look at my sudden excited emotion.

"Oh, Savannah and me jumped off that," I pointed up.

He nodded and then realized what I said, "Wait, why?"

I just shrugged. I listened quietly at the surrounding sounds. Hearing the familar roars of Jaguars and panthers. The chirps of Parrots and other birds.

And then I hear the running of human like feet.

I smiled as Zafrina and Senna came into view. Alice and Jasper took in their appearances.

"Lonnie," Zafrinna nodded her head.

"Hey!" I giggle.

"What brings you here with your friends?" Senna questions curiously.

Alice steps forward, "The Volturi are coming to kill my niece. They think she is an immortal child, and she is not. She is half. We are gathering witnesses. Lonnie said you could stand as witnesses," Alice states.

The two women share a look.

"We will. Where is this child at?" Zafrinna asks.

"Forks, Washington. It's in the United States. I'm sure Bella and Edward will let you stand as witnesses," Alice smiles.

Zafrinna nods, "We will join. It was pleasant seeing you, Lonnie."

"Until we meet again," Senna smiles.

I nod and with a blink of an eye they are gone.

"Alice, where to now?"

She turns around and faces me. "I don't know. I think we're meant to be here, though."