"I don't want to calm down!" Jeno flinched away from the hand Jaemin outstretched making the pinkette flinch back too. "I just- I don't- I need-"

"What do you need?" Jaemin stooped his head down, trying to meet Jeno's teary and frustrated eyes.

"I need you," Jeno's nose was beginning to turn a little red, trying to keep the sniffles at bay. "I need you to be ok and I just need you to be with me."

"Hmmm," Jaemin pretended to think so he could get Jeno to smile, taking a page out of Donghyuck's book. "I think that could be arranged....if some waffles can be ordered."

"With a cherry on top?" Jeno's voice was strained but there was a small smile on his face.

Jaemin giggled and beamed at him when he played along.

Jeno felt his heart healing already.

"Hi what can I get you....oh I like your jacket," The waiter came up to them, his eyes trailing to Jaemin.

Jeno got irritated when he realized his eyes weren't even on Jaemin's (Jeno's) jacket.

"Thanks it's mine," Jeno said before Jaemin could speak.

"Oh! Uh nice jacket man..." The boy gave an awkward glance at Jeno.

"The jacket? Oh no I meant the cutie wearing it," Jeno gave a fake smile at the waiter and winked at Jaemin, who's cheeks were flushed in an adorable pink.

Jeno put his hands on the table and leaned forward, giving Jaemin a peck on the lips and pulled away with a smile before leaning in for a longer kiss.

The waiter choked before returning to asking for their orders and walking away like an idiot.

A different waiter delivered their food.

"You ready to go?" Jaemin asked once they finished their food. "You can still make it to your game if we-"

Jeno shook his head as they exited the cafe. "Im not going to the game."

"Why not? I promise I'm ok," Jaemin furrowed his brows but was taken back when Jeno pulled him into a hug.

"I'm not," Jeno pulled Jaemin closer to him and leaned his forehead on Jaemin's shoulder.  "I don't wanna leave you. M'not ready to let go just yet."

Jaemin laughed a little and pet the back of Jeno's neck. "Then what do you wanna do Nono?"

He felt Jeno squeeze his hips.

They were sat in the library 15 minutes later.

They were tucked away in Jaemin's nook in the corner of the library.

Jaemin sitting between Jeno's legs as he read a story out loud per Jeno's request.

Jeno requested he read the same story he read the kids the one day.

"And Papa froze when he saw her standing there..." Jaemin's voice was soft and soothing in Jeno's ears.

He loved the way Jaemin's voice would react with everything being said. How each emotion would be heard in his voice and his face.

His voice was the only thing Jeno always wanted to hear.

"...uhm Mr.Na?" Jaemin stopped ubruptly to see Mira standing in front of him.

"Oh hi hunny," Jaemin started loudly but his voice dropped to a whisper when Mira held a finger to her lips. "What is it?"

"I just wanted to let you know that your husband fell asleep," Mira pointed to the boy who had fallen asleep behind Jaemin, his head on his shoulder and his arms loose on his waist with his hands on his thighs. Small snores coming from Jeno.

Jaemin smiled before he froze. "H-husband?"

Mira tilted her head a bit before nodding with a smile. "He's your husband ain't he?"

"N-no," Jaemin stuttered before realizing that Mira was still young and probably didn't know how old he was. "I'm only a high school student sweetie. He's just my boyfriend."

"Ooohhh," Mira said with her lips in a round circle. "But you will be married to him one day?"

Jaemin giggled before pinching her cheek lightly. "Ahh maybe one day."

"Mira? It's time to go," He heard her mom call her from the front.

"One second Mama!" Mira called back before turning to face Jaemin with a cute smile.

"Mr.Na. You know what I think," Mira smiled even wider when she saw Jeno's arm's tighten around Jaemin while he slept, nuzzling his cheek on his shoulder before relaxing once again.

"What do you think?" Jaemin played along, a little embarrassed someone was seeing them be personal.

"You once said that you didn't want a Ms.Merry and that you wanted a Mr.Merry," Mira said, eyes of satisfaction for remembering that.

"I did," Jaemin nodded with a smile, glad that the child was happy to accept his sexuality.

"I don't think you need a Mr.Merry. I think your boyfriend is Papa and you are the lovely Ms.Merry- Mr.Merry," Mira corrected herself with a big smile and a wink.

"Mira! Baby we have to go," Her mother called once again.

Jaemin felt speechless as Mira kissed her hand and waved him goodbye, telling him she was excited for the next story Jaemin would read to them.

Jaemin felt his heart warm at her words when he leaned back into the warmth on his back.

------------------------------------------------------------

Jaemin got out of the shower to see Jeno lying asleep on his bed. All the events of the day clearly taking a lot out of him.

Jaemin felt a new emotion rush through him when the memories of all of what Jeno's done for him rack through his brain.

Love.

The emotion was love.

Jaemin kneeled on the bed and bent down to press a light kiss on Jeno's forehead.

He let his lips linger as he whispered,"I love you."

He began to pull away when he was swiftly pulled down.

Jeno's arms were clamped around him, his nose buried in the pink locks on top of Jaemin's head.

"I love you too sweetheart," Jeno's tired but gentle voice whispered.

Jaemin smiled and leaned up to place a kiss on Jeno's jaw bone before snuggling back into his boyfriend and falling asleep.