42

(A/N: Jisung is such boyfriend material and like calm down bubs.)

"Where are we going?" Chenle whined as Jisung dragged him by the hand in some direction.

"Shh we are going to miss the bus," Jisung shushed are rushed further to the bus stop.

Why were they taking the bus? Who knows.

Chenle sighed and his breathing began to pick up with all the running.

They finally got onto the bus and took two seats. Chenle closed his eyes and leaned his head back, trying to catch his breath.

"You ok?"

Chenle nodded his head but kept his eyes closed. "...Asthma."

"Do you have your inhaler?" Jisung asked with his brows furrowed as he looked to Chenle's drawstring bag.

"Stop worrying all of a sudden," Chenle huffed before pulling out his inhaler and shaking it in front of Jisung.

"Well I don't want you to die before we get there," Jisung leaned his head back on his seat and turned to face towards Chenle, his heart eyes on full display as he watched the elder play with his inhaler.

"Stop staring at me," Chenle said without looking at Jisung.

"It's hard not to," Jisung smiled softly at the blonde. "Stop being Chenle and then maybe ill stop."

That made Chenle smile a little before shaking his head.

"You're stupid," Chenle pulled out his phone.

Jisung didn't want to lose his attention so he quickly looked out the window and pointed to the sky.

"I see a flower!" Jisung yelled loudly, making everyone on the bus glare at him as he slowly put his finger back down.

Chenle moved his eyes over to Jisung and he grinned a bit more at the boys embarrassed face.

"Jisung...there aren't any clouds in the sky," Chenle raised an amused brow as he sat back in his seat.

Jisung's eyes went to the sky and Chenle was right, it was clear blue without a hint of any clouds.

He frowned.

Chenle shook his head and went back to scrolling through Instagram, Jisung watched him like his friends pictures.

1675 likesImyourFullsun: I'm confused 😗✌

1675 likes
ImyourFullsun: I'm confused 😗✌

View 12 comments

Injunnie._.323: I think that everytime you speak
   ↪ImyourFullsun: rude. That's the same thing about you and your "friend"
   ↪Injunnie._.323: one day im gonna push you out a window
   ↪ImyourFullsun: I'll be waiting ❤