08

Asɪᴀɴ ᴅᴏʟʟ || Tᴇʀʀᴇ Hᴀᴜᴛᴇ, Iɴᴅɪᴀɴɴᴀ

I'm so ready to leave this place . I mean we literally in the middle of no where and plus I'm just highly annoyed with all the bull shit going on .

                                      ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
I'm still mad about what Chief said to me and making it seem like everything was my fault . Von did apologize to me but it's ok ..

"Asian come here ." I heard Muwop say .

What the hell he want ? It better not be no bullshit or I'm gon flip .

"What's up?"

"You and Von ..."

"Listen I don't wanna talk about i-."

"You need to ! Y'all both holding y'all feelings in is not going to do any better ."

Muwop better get out my face with that hot ass breath . I guess he's right but Von the man and he should apologize first . Everything he was saying to me was going in one ear and out the other . Didn't really care.

I walked away and went into the room with the rest of the girls .

"What's our next mission ?" I asked .

They all had this blank expression on there face like something bad happened or finna happen .

"What?" I asked .

"Listen . You shouldn't have shot Kris ."

"Why? She was trynna break in."

"Listen . Kris actually not on our team .."

"I been trynna tell y'all that ... So what team she on ?"

"The opposition ." Queen said

"Girl you could of just say opps you just wanna sound smart ." Kay said .

"Bitch shut up .."

"Both of y'all shut up!" I yelled .

"So what we gon do about her ?"

"I'll handle her ."

After I said that Durk and Booka came in .

"Look at the two dykes ." Cuban sarcastically smiled