05

ᴀꜱɪᴀɴ ᴅᴏʟʟ||ᴛᴇʀʀᴇ ʜᴀᴜᴛᴇ,ɪɴᴅɪᴀɴɴᴀ

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

ᴀꜱɪᴀɴ ᴅᴏʟʟ||ᴛᴇʀʀᴇ ʜᴀᴜᴛᴇ,ɪɴᴅɪᴀɴɴᴀ

I'm still pissed off about Von talking to Kris . In front of me though . He could of did better . I talked to Molly about the thing and I feel she was right and it wasn't serious . Plus I don't talk to Von like that anyway and we hardly know each other .

"Asian .. Come on."

"Where we going ?" I asked while putting my blunt down . "Somewhere . Come on girl !" "If you make me put my blunt down for some bull shit I-." "Girl get your ass up and shut up."

I walked with Molly and she had my wrist gripped . I was trynna pull away but this bitch strong . We made it to where we was going and it was the room where they was holding the dude me and Von got .

"You and Von did the work now y'all gotta do the rest ." Chief said . " I'll rather not .. He can do it ." "Asian why ?" Durk asked . "Just don't want too . He the man . He should do it ." Von looked like he was holding his tongue and was ready to knock my hair off my head .

"Aight . Von you do it." Chief said .I walked out and went back in my room . "Asian girl why you ain't do it with Von ?" Everybody started asking me . "It's not even that serious y'all." I said . "Well that's what it looks like to us ." Muwop said . "What's up with y'all anyway . You act like something stank ."Durk said . "Yea it's you ." I said . "Don't play with me shorty ."

I tried walking out the room but Molly grabbed me by my hair . "Bitch what the hell." "You need to talk and stop putting your feelings aside girl ." I guess she's right . I walked over to where they was all sitting and just sat and grabbed my blunt .

"Is you gon talk or what?" Durk asked . "Wait stop rushing her lesbian ." "Shut the fuck up Queen ." I'm not telling all they asses . I'm only gon tell Durk and Booka . The rest of they ass can get out .

"I'm only telling Booka and Durk . The rest of y'all can leave ." "Yes you too Muwop." I said while he had his mouth wide open shocked that I didn't wanna tell him . "So what's the issue ?" "Yall know that bitch Kris?" "Oh so that's what it's about ? You know Von don't eve-." "Let her talk Booka . Yo ugly ass always trynna jump to conclusions." Durk stated . "I'm sick of you and Von dyke looking asses telling me what to do.

"Tell us what happened." "Aight so we was doing the shit or whatever and then Kris was talking to Von and they was flirting . I don't care for that girl at all ." "None of us do ." Durk said . "But to me it seems like you jealous ." Booka whisperd . "Jealous ? How the fuck could I be jealous of -." I yelled before I was cut off . "Girl shut up . They gon think we harming you . But look if you like Von just say that cause he think you cute I'm sure . I seen the way y'all was looking at each other the first day .