01

Terre Haute , Indiana
8:30 PM

ᴅᴀʏᴠᴏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ || ᴛᴇʀʀᴇ ʜᴀᴜᴛᴇ,ɪɴᴅɪᴀɴᴀ

" So it's you all first night here so I'll let y'all in on a few rules ." This big ass black man said .

I rolled my eyes staring at Booka and Durk and laughing . The big man acted like he was gon do some shit .

"Aye fat folks leave me alone ."

"Von shut the fuck up !" Booka whispered .

"Like I was saying . The rules are .. No having sex or anything . Y'all got no business fucking on each other ."

"Now you know damn well that people gon do it ." Booka said .

"Ok . I don't care as long as y'all not loud and y'all clean up after y'all selves . Also make sure you all lay low and also no phones ."

"But people gon know something up . I'm an rapper and I-."

"Yo career is ass ." He said .

Shorty that had all of us dying . I looked at Asian too . She got a pretty smile and she brownskin? My type .

"Asian you too . Your an music artist so this probably gon conflict with that as well. You all will not miss out on any money either ."

"Ok good ." We all said .

"You all may be released and chill with each other or whatever the hell yall was doing ."

The man walked away and the girls and the rest of the dudes were talking .

"What's y'all names ?" I heard Booka ask.

"Our names are Kay, Cuban , Molly , Queen, and Asian ."

"Aight . Well y'all know our names . Booka, Muwop, Durk, Louie , and Von . More people gon come too ."

I sat on the couch laying down while Booka was talking to the girls . Louie came over and sat by me .

"I see you eyeing one of them girls ." Louie Chuckled .

"Yeah ." I laughed .

"Get on that with her ."

"Man I don't know shit about her . She could be an opp."

"You think Durk would bring her around or had hugged her if she an opp ? If you scared just say that ."