06

ᴀꜱɪᴀɴ ᴅᴏʟʟ||ᴛᴇʀʀᴇ ʜᴀᴜᴛᴇ,ɪɴᴅɪᴀɴɴᴀ

I'm in the bed sleeping and I heard a loud ass noise . Molly and the rest of the girls was scared and shit .

"What the fuck !" Queen whispered .

"Why y'all scared ?" I said .

"I don't know ! I hate the dark too ." Molly said in a scared tone .

"Y'all pussy asses ." I said while standing up off the bed . After I put my foot down I felt a big body and they started making noises .

"Oh shit !" I said .

"Booka what the hell you doing in our room?"

"It's not Booka. It's Durk dumb ass ."

"I know the rest of y'all in here ..."

"Where my bae Muwop at?" Kay said .

"Bae ?" We all said .

"I'm just playing ..."

"No you not . I heard that ." Muwop said .

"That's besides the point what the fuck was that noise though ."

"I don't know . Go look ." Durk said .

"Nigga you too damn big too be scared ."

Everybody was bickering going back and forth and I finally said I'll got outside .

"I'll go !" "Asian are you sure about that ?" "Yes . What they gon do ? Jump me ? I'll be ok I got an gun ." "You can't carry that ." Von said while grabbing my wrist . "Unhand me right now the hell wrong with you ." "Why you playing with guns ?" "Cause I like it ." I said .

I walked outside with my shorts and crop top on and it was this bitch Kris . Why the fuck is she in the house . I shot her ass . Everybody ran out the room too . I acted like I didn't know it was her cause it was dark as hell but I could tell .

"Asian what the hell you do!?" Louie yelled .

"Shot in the air . She had no business being in here no way. I didn't know it was her ."

"You ok Kris?" Von said while walking over to her trying to take care of her . Is he really serious right now ? Durk, Booka, Muwop, and even Louie had an confused and shocked look on his face .

"I'm good Von . Thank ."

"You welcome ma . Aye Muwop get me some towels ."

"I ain't getting you shit." We all walked back to my room and me and the rest of the girls got in the bed while the dudes slept on the floor and was whispering about Kris .

"Von ass had the nerve to ask me to help him like not with that bitch ."

"Right . The hell and watch he come back in here and -.

Queen let out an scream . "Damn bitch what?" Molly said . "What if she stay over night !?" "Aw hell nah ..." Durk said .

I just stayed quiet . Didn't really have nothing to say nor know how to feel . I'm just in shock like wasn't you just trynna fuck on me or whatever.

"Asian you don't seem like you got a lot to say you ok ?" Muwop asked . I sucked my teeth and shook my head no . I didn't say no words cause I don't gotta prove shit to anybody . We all slowly started falling off to sleep and Von came in the room with Kris.

"You can sleep right here Kris ." He was pointing to the direction of me and the rest of the girls .

"Oh hell naw !" Molly yelled . "What?" "I'm just gon say it cause we all thinking the same thing .. Y'all fucking ?" "What?" "You heard me . You and Kris fucking ?" "No goofy ...." The rest of the guys had an look on they face like that was an lie .

I'm so sick of this bullshit ! I got up out the bed and grabbed my blanket and went upstairs with Queen and Muwop . Muwop said he was gon stay with us for "protection".

We got up stairs and Muwop went over by the couch . Me and Queen were going to sleep together . While getting ready to go back to sleep Muwop said my name and he asked me an question .

"Asian how you really feeling about Von ?"

"Honestly . I don't know Von really but I want too and the stuff he doing it's like weird to me . I seem like I got an connection with him even though I don't know him like that .. You know what I'm saying ?"

"Yeah. I do honestly. I feel like your confused with your feelings . It's ok though you'll get thru that shit ."

I fell off to sleep and I just blocked out everything . Sleep is my getaway from everything . Queen ass kept popping me in the face while we were sleeping .

 Queen ass kept popping me in the face while we were sleeping

ᴅᴀʏᴠᴏɴ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛᴛ || ᴛᴇʀʀᴇ ʜᴀᴜᴛᴇ,ɪɴᴅɪᴀɴᴀ

I was taking care of Kris cause Asian crazy ass shot her . I guess she is an shoots frl. She didn't sleep with me cause it ain't feel right so she slept on the other side near me . Muwop came in my room and and I went outside of it to talk to him .

"What's up ?" I asked while moving my dreads out my face .

"You den fucked up ." "What you mean ?" "Look . You messing with Kris?" " Lower your voice ... No . Why?"
"Cause Asian..." "Asian what?" "She feels like you been showing her the most attention ." "Duh . She got shot what the fuck I'm supposed to do ." "I guess she feels like that because she know nobody really like her ." I rolled my eyes because I thought we wouldn't have to have this conversation .

" I don't date Kris . I'm just watching her after she got shot ." "Nigga she was breaking into the house . You think Asian shot her on purpose ?" "Yes . I do ." "You serious right now ?" "Yes . I am." "Look Von you my brother but you need to check yourself ."

Muwop walked away and I don't know who his ass talking too . I just let it slide cause it was too early for this shit . I'll talk to these niggas later about this situations .