9 - Upset

Mo was gone. That was what He Tian thought. His head already hurt from the whole drama he had gone through the last days. It's had been just too much. He did not upset Mo on purpose. He never wanted to upset Mo for real. Shit. Shit. Shit.

What should he do?

Go after him?

Apologize?

Was ist useless? He already felt that weak.

„Mo... I'm sorry."

- Mo's view-

Mo ran. He ran and didn't know where his way was going. He was so upset. He Tian left him for a whole week and then came back the first thing he did was threatening him? Asshole. He was so a fucking asshole. Mo hated him.

He was at the beach again. The sun was shining bright but Mo did not care this time. His whole body felt already hot because of the anger He Tian had raised. Fucking asshole. Chicken dick. I hope he hurts his head by accident!!!

Mo breathed deep in and out. The air. That's what he needed now. And some mediation, he never did anyway. Should he call Maya?

He Tian was so dumb for thinking Maya was his girlfriend. I mean... wtf? Why should Maya be his girlfriend? She was nice and pretty and interested in Mo at first but Mo made really clear that he... did not want a relationship...

with her.

It was just like he... belonged to He Tian?

Wait.

What?

He belonged to He Tian?

What was he even thinking? Who said he belonged to He Tian? Who motherfucker said that?

No, Mo Guan Shan did not belong to this arrogant asshole. He was only being forced by him to always be by his side and visit his appartement and go out on special days like christmas and new year's for example...

this basically was just like dating. But they were both guys? And Mo was not gay. Was he? Holy motherfucker. He was. For He Tian?

This was all his fault! Did he have a stockholm syndrom or something like that gotten because of He Tian bringing him to such a beautiful place?

Mo was confused and bright red by now. That what his head was telling him was not matching up with his emotions.

His head said fuck this motherfucker and his emotions said that they were just there and WANTED He Tian.

Maybe Mo had been to harsh to He Tian? He knew that He Tian can be very exhausting sometimes... and he didn't look very good the evening before. Maybe Mo excepted a bit too much from him. Maybe he had gone through worse than Mo had thought. He shouldn't be that harsh on him even when what He Tian had done to him was wrong.

Let's just go back, he thought. I will not apologize but I do not want to be another bother to He Tian now. Well... if he even was bothered. Mo wasn't sure what He Tian thought about him. Did he even care about Mo? Would it matter to him when he was gone now? Maybe he even was happy to not have a screaming person around anymore?

Fuck, don't do this to you, Mo Guan Shan thought. Just go back or otherwise you'll never return from this island and will end up as a aborigine. Just go back.