chapter 37

"you're late" the haunting voice stated clearly annoyed.

"no shit" you responded as he was simply pointing the obvious.

"what happened to you? you look a mess?" he questioned finally looking up at you.

"do you care?"

"no. go get ready." he quickly said before walking away.

••••

(a/n you're prly wearing smt like this) you walked into you're now empty house and headed straight to you're room

you walked into you're now empty house and headed straight to you're room.

everything looked untouched, but you knew that there was something you're father would've wanted.

you paced back and forth trying to urge yourself to open you're drawer and check if you're suspicions were correct.

carefully you opened the drawer, closing youre eyes slightly hoping that you're wrong. hoping that he didn't do what you think he did. this is the one time that you hated yourself for being right. you opened you're eyes to see that it was all gone. you're last memories of you're mum, gone. he took everything from you, the one thing that you wanted, that you needed to stay alive were those memories. the one thing you thought he could never take from you, he stole.

you fuelling to the ground as you're knees became to weak to hold you up.

how could he do this?

you didn't ever hear the sound of the footsteps coming into you're room before you fet a sympathetic luke's arms wrap around you're waist and you're head fitting in like a perfect puzzle piece in the nape of his neck.

he knew better than to ask what was wrong when he saw the tears falling down one by one on you're face.

"he left me" you said with a light laugh to try and find the humour in the situation.

he looked a little taken back from the response you just gave him but his eyes softened when he understood what you were doing.

"y/n" he said softly.

"what luke? he left me, everyone left me" you said now full on laughing at how stupid you were being.

"you're never gonna lose me, i promise" he said now looking right into you're eyes.

"i would believe you, but it seems that everyone keeps breaking their promises lately"

"well i'm not one to break a promise, i had to holds reggies hand for the whole of the last two harry potters, it was mess" he says with a light laugh trying to cheer me up.

"thanks" i say with a small giggle filled response as he poofed me up to the bed in the garage.

"why don't you get some rest, we still have band practice tomorrow and i'm expecting you to be there" he said with a bright smile joking around as he hopped into bed with you, engulfing you in a hug, not too hard, but not too loose, just perfect.

______________
SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER THE NEXT ONE MIGHT BREAK U LOL SO GET READY FOR THAT IF I DECIDE TO POST IT BUT YEA LOOK OUT FOR IT