Author's note

Before you read: 

Hello everyone! 

I'll try to keep this preface short, despite having a lot of things to say! First of all, I want to thank you for even clicking on this story. It may seem like nothing, but for me, it's everything. I really hope you'll enjoy it, and maybe recommend it to someone else. Sure, voting and commenting would be greatly appreciated, but just the fact that you read this fanfic makes me truly happy. 

I'm really glad I finished this story. Man, did it take me time, and being my first completed fanfiction, I doubted myself throughout this process A LOT.  Nevertheless, I'm fairly satisfied with the result. I love Kuroken, and I really wanted to carry on with this story until the end. I also was really lucky to have a very special someone who motivated me all this time. I don't need to mention her name, I think she already knows who she is :)

Now, I would highly recommend listening to music during your read. I can guarantee it makes the story 100 times more enjoyable. I have a soundcloud playlist named "FANFIC SOUNDTRACK" (my username is Iulia.d)  with the songs I took for inspiration. They're all very similar to the vibe of the fanfic, and it just adds to the ambiance. But just in general, any sad or calm songs will make the experience better.  

Here are some of the songs, in case you don't have soundcloud: 

- Lover is a Day - Cuco

- Dream girl - Crisaunt

- Current Joys - Blondie

- Lo que siento - Cuco

- Sunflower - Michele Leigh

- Mrs magic - Strawberry Guy

So, I hope you enjoy the story and thank you for clicking Hearts and flowers again!