Untitled Part 14

Action

Thought

"Sparring, huh? I can't wait to see the full potential of my classmates!" Asta thought.

"These sparring matches are going to take place at the arena in which your Sports festival took place!" Buff Might elaborated. "Please meet me there in 10 minutes!" With that, he dashed out of the room.

The students started heading out to the changing rooms. They all put on their personally customized hero costumes. Asta, Noelle and Luck didn't have their own hero costumes, so they just wore what they would usually wear in the Clover Kingdom (the time skip.)

"Hey, Asta! Is that really your hero costume?" Bakugo asked.

"Well, technically. Noelle, Luck, Charmy and I don't have actual hero costumes, so we had to make do with this." Asta said, pointing towards his comrades.

Bakugo was about to respond when All Might started talking.

"Alright students! Eyes on the screen! I am about to show you who is battling against who!" All Might exclaimed.

Battles:

Mina vs. Jiro

Tokoyami vs Ojiro

Charmy vs Shoto

Toru vs. Mineta

Momo vs. Sero

Kaminari vs. Koda

Sato vs. Kirishima

Luck vs. Ida

Asta vs. Deku

Noelle vs. Bakugo

Uraraka vs. Asui vs. Aoyama (don't question it.)

(Note that the mages' battles are going to be in their own chapters. They will come at the same time this chapter comes out.)

1st Battle: Mina vs. Jiro

Jiro had taken the W for this round, being able to use her Heartbeat Distortion to push Mina out of the battle arena.

2nd Battle: Tokoyami vs. Ojiro

Ojiro won this battle. He used his tail to smash the ground continuously until Fumikage was out of the arena.

3rd Battle: Toru vs. Mineta

To win, Toru had taken off her clothing so she could be completely invisible. This got Mineta distracted though, thinking about how Toru was completely naked. Toru used this to her advantage though. She was able to knock Mineta out with a swift chop to the neck.

4th Battle: Momo vs. Sero

Momo took the W for this one. She created a couple of her Chinese doll things (I'm really sorry if anyone finds this offensive in any way. I just really don't know what they are called and I can't search it up since I don't have an internet connection) and placed them like traps around the arena. Sero wasn't aware that they could explode so he ran right into them. They exploded, knocking him out and sending him back a few yards.

5th Battle: Kaminari vs. Koda

Koda surprisingly won this one. He had been training his physical strength constantly for the past few weeks so he wouldn't have to rely on his quirk so much. Kaminari had used his electricity too early, allowing Koda to have time to call on some bugs. Unbeknownst to class 1-A, Kaminari had a great fear of insects. They swarmed Kaminari, getting all over him. He tried to fight back but he was unable to, since he was already brain-fried.

6th Battle: Sato vs. Kirishima

Kirishima had won this one, giving Sato a good punch to the stomach, blowing the wind out of him.

7th Battle: Uraraka vs. Asui vs. Aoyama

Asui won this match. Ochaco would've won but she was taken out by her own quirk's backlash. Asui was able to take out Aoyama swiftly with a chop to the neck.

Now then...

It was time for the mages to step up.

The mages fight chapters coming soon! If you haven't noticed, Bakugo has taken a liking to Asta! No specific reason why I did that. I just wanted to.