A Heck of a surprise

Shoutout: 

Action

Thought

"You want to see my devil? Alright!"

Deku was surprised that it didn't take too much convincing to get Asta to show him his devil.

A bit later, a form had started to appear. It was wearing all black, except that he wasn't wearing anything. The black was his skin. He had white hair and devil horns sticking out of it. He had long black wings on his back. He was surrounded by a menacing black aura. He had pointy teeth and held a creepy smile, like he was going to have fun ripping Deku's limbs apart.

"Everyone, meet Liebe! He's my Devil and Brother! Technically." Asta exclaimed.

Everyone was silent.

"Asta, what is wrong with these people? Can't they talk?" Liebe asked.

"Of course they can! They're just...surprised." Asta gestured towards the scared students, as they silently voted on to run or to scream.

Asta introduced Liebe to the other students. They had begun to calm down a little so they didn't scream when Liebe shook their hands.

After that, Asta and Liebe went to discuss in private. The students took this chance to talk about the devil.

"Dude, Liebe has pointier teeth than me!" Exclaimed Kirishima.

"He's really scary!!" Whimpered Mineta.

"I'll BLOW HIM TO BITS AND PIECES IF I HAVE TO!!!" Yelled Bakugo.

As the other students continued talking, Sero had realized that Asta and his brother had moved from their positions and nowhere to be seen.

"Hey, uh guys?"

"Yeah?" The students answered.

"Asta and Liebe are gone!"

The students had started to look for them everywhere (but not the principal's office, they wouldn't dare bust down the door looking for a student.) The search went on for about 15 minutes. They were just starting to give up when Asta and Liebe had come back.

"Hey guys!" Asta waved at the students.

"Where were you man? We were looking for you!" Kirishima clapped Asta on the shoulder, making Asta wince in pain a little.

"Me and Liebe were at the principal's office!"

The students sighed. Of course they were in the only place they didn't check.

"And guess what! Liebe is an official student now!"

~Next Day~

Class 1-A Was doing the regular. Well, what's regular for them that is. A lot of the teachers were questioning Nezu's choice of having a demon child attend classes. But, Liebe didn't cause any trouble, so it was fine. Unlike Asta, he was very smart. He excelled at all his classes. But, P.E was a different matter.

Asta and Liebe couldn't do P.E separated because when Asta used Liebe's powers, Liebe turned into a small child. So, they had to do it together.

Classes weren't a problem for the siblings but AFTER class was a bit...messy.

The class (even Bakugo) was very curious about Asta and Liebe. Everytime after class the students swarmed them like angry bees. Finally, one day, Deku had another question. Well, technically not.

"Hey Asta, you actually never answered my question." Deku said.

"What question?" Asta scratched his head.

"What is your... magic? You only said something about your grimoire." Deku points toward his grimoire.

"Oh, my magic? I have Anti-Magic. It can deflect magic attacks and erase them." Says Asta, pulling out his Demon Slasher sword.

"That's really cool! Does it work on quirks?" Asked Deku.

"I don't know. I haven't tested it out yet." Asta said while curiously looking at Bakugo.

2 minutes later, Bakugo and Asta were at the U.A gym, Gym Gamma.

"Alright, ready?" challenged Asta.

"Yeah, i'm ready. Just don't be sad when I burn you to ashes." scoffed Bakugo.

As the two jumped towards each other, the other students were placing bets on who would win. Even Liebe joined in, though he didn't have money so he threatened the students to place a bet for him or else he would rip the limbs off.

The class watched in awe as the students clashed together. They suddenly realized something: Asta's swords were working against Bakugo's quirk.

After this new found discovery, Asta was knowable to deflect quirks and magic, making him two times stronger.

At around 9:00 P.M, Mr. Aizawa had to give the students some special news.

"We're going to the camp to train again in two days!"

Everyone except Asta and Liebe groaned. They knew this wasn't going to turn out good.

I am a GOD at writing. So far i have posted every day. But don't expect me to keep this going, alright? Once again, please tell me in the comments if I did something wrong or any ideas for the story.