ONE

⒈ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘
↳ ONE; APPARITION LESSONS
𝟷,𝟼𝟹𝟽 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜

⒈ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘↳ ONE; APPARITION LESSONS𝟷,𝟼𝟹𝟽 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜

✦✧✦✧

THE SUN WAS SHINING, WHICH MEANT THAT THE SIXTH YEAR STUDENTS could have their Apparition lesson outside. The heads of houses stood at the front of the students along with a ministry official. Most of the lessons, they had inside due to the weather, but on the rare occasion, they were allowed to have them outside.

They were nearing the end of the twelve weeks' and Francesca Sharpe felt ever confident that she was going to pass the test the first time she took it. She had splinched a few times, when she first started out, but hadn't in a while. She easily got the hang of it.

Maybe it was due to her fantastic instincts. She got that curling feeling in her stomach that told her to stop on her third lesson one day. Once she did, the student in front of her had splinched themselves, losing an arm. If Francesca went through with it, she would have been distracted by it and splinched herself.

Sometimes, she got instinctual feelings, other times she caught glimpses. She didn't mind these glimpses, as they most correlated to herself. But she couldn't deal with glimpses of other peoples futures. She didn't want to see them die, she didn't want to see their worst and best moments in life. It's why she wouldn't let anyone touch her.

She'd been doing well, six years at Hogwart's and only her best friend Aurora Wilson had touched her. Since that first time on the Hogwarts Express, the two were stuck at the hip. Always together. Aurora, or Rory, knew all about Francesca's secret ability. She respected her wishes to not be touched and only did when she really needed it.

"Fran, how in the Helga are you doing this?" Rory whined from beside her. The brunette watched on as her red haired best friend easily apparated into her hoop.

"Destination, determination, deliberation!" Fran said, easily imitating the high pitched, ministry official who was teaching them. With that said, she spun on the spot and apparated back into her white hoop.

"Cause that makes it any easier." Aurora's eyes rolled, and she huffed.

The two Hufflepuff's were towards the back of the group of sixth years. They had always been seen as outcasts compared to the rest of their year.

As soon as word got around that Francesca didn't like to be touched, she was deemed the weird girl. No-one wanted to be her friend, and the games began.

It became a competition to see who could touch her. Who would be the first to hold Francesca's hand? Who could poke her in the back? Who could give the girl a kiss?

She didn't find it amusing one bit.

So she'd hex them if they dared try to. She gained a reputation for hexing the students for trying to touch her. She didn't care if it landed her in detention, not seeing a death was worth it. Before-long, her glare alone, would scare them away.