~Nighty Night~

Kokichi's Pov:

When me and Kaede arrived at the hospital we saw Shuichi waiting for us with a smile on his face.

I could tell he was faking it.

"Good morning Shumaiii!" I said in a sweet tone to try and get his mood up.

It didn't seem to work much sadly though.

He just replied with a normal good morning and asked what was for dinner.

I told him I bought some groceries and that I could make food for us.

It's not like I was gonna eat any of it except drink some panta maybe.

I never was hungry anymore.

It's not that I don't wanna eat. I- I just was never hungry anymore and when I was it wouldn't last for that long before I got full.

Sometimes I would even throw it up because what else was I supposed to do.

I want to be hungry but I don't feel anything so what is even the point.

On the car ride home I noticed Kaede being more, how do I say it, flirty?

Shuichi was talking more to her too. I'm glad he is talking I just wish his eyes would be on me.

This is why I dislike have friendships with multiple people.

I often become the third person that is left out or I get too annoying trying to lie my way into being someone important.

I usually end up by myself which is fine but once and a while it's nice to have someone to talk to or something.

Who cares though I have my D.I.C.E members right?

Actually they all left me a while ago and went off to their own highschool.

I haven't seen them in a while tbh. Maybe I should text them tonight, see how they are doing?

But, they probably don't care about me so what is the point.

I noticed Shuichi looking back at me once in a while.

I think it was like the fourth time he had looked back at me so I decided to make a comment, "ooohhh pretty boi Shuichi has a crush on me and can't take his eyes off me so cute nishishi~"

His face began to blush as he tried to hide it under his emo hat.

"N-no I don't! I was just wondering what you were so focused on since you haven't said a word this whole drive. You are usually more talkative."

Shit, he noticed how quiet I was.

What do I say! Think fast Kokichi.

"You and Kaede just seemed to be having such a good conversation if you know what I mean ;) I didn't want to interrupt it nishishi~" I said while
clasping my hands behind my head.

"It's not like that! We are just friends..." He mumbled off at the end.

I sat there and laughed a bit but inside felt my heart break.

Kaede seemed a bit sad at Shuichi's remark.

Wait- she really did like him.

He probably likes her back too I definitely have no chance but that's okay.

Even if I did ask him out he would probably say no then it would just be awkward because we share the same dorm.

Does he even like men?

Who knows.

We arrived at home and I flopped onto my bed asking what Shuichi wanted to do.

He said he didn't want to talk right now.