Please don't cry, I will be alright (Will I?)

Magsimula sa umpisa

And then he hung up.

He took one shaky breath and left the phone booth, after which he re-entered the airport. It took a while before he found Phil.

Phil was already sitting on one of the metal benches with their luggage, whereupon Dan just dropped down next to him. He started straight forward, but could feel the older ones eyes on him.

"They tapped his phone, huh?" Phil asked and Dan started to nod.

"I didn't say anything."

"I know you didn't." Phil said and laid his arm around Dan's back, whereupon Dan put his head on his shoulder. "You're my good boy."

Dan smiled slightly, while Phil started to stroke his hair.

"Don't be sad about it. He's just doing his job. They probably forced him." Phil tried to take away some of Dan's pain.

"I know." Dan nodded, but it didn't make anything better. "Where are we going?"

"Moscow." Phil replied unimpressed. Dan frowned and looked up.

"Is this safe? I mean-" Dan asked and looked and eyed Phil from bottom to top to make clear nonverbally what couldn't be safe. Them.

"I'll protect you." Phil said, but Dan didn't really buy it. "What? You think I can't?"

And for a brief moment, Dan remembered all the little things he had already seen with Phil. Every drop of blood, every bruise or scratch he had. He knew Phil was strong. He knew what Phil could do to him and the stuff he actually did do.

"We're gonna be careful. Just trust me. You do trust me, right?"

"Always."

The flight was about seven hours and Dan slept most of that time. Every time he woke up for a moment, he saw that Phil was still awake and deeply absorbed in one of his books.

He always stole one or two from the hotel or cottage they were in so he would have something to do on the train or plane. Dan tried not to think about the one car they had stolen once.

Dan didn't know if fucking right in the shitty hotel room was the safest thing to do in russia. They did it anyway, because it is always the first thing they do when they arrive in a new country.

The euphoria that they had done it again. That they are still a little further away from danger.

Phil kissed Dan hard and pressed him to the wall, his legs already between Dan's and Dan is already hard. It never takes a lot for Dan, not with Phil.

Phil still kissed Dan and slowly opened his pants to get Dan's dick out. Dan left a chocked moan and Phil instantly kissed him again, while he started to slowely jerk off Dan.

"You need to be quite." Phil whispered between kisses and Dan nodded quickly.

"Just... don't stop kissing me."

So Phil didn't and Dan tried to keep himself together and when he came, he bit Phil's lower lip, because he knew that also Phil likes a little pain once in a while. Phil smiled lightly when they parted and Dan took the wrist of Phil's right hand, starting to lick up the mess he just made.

"You're gorgeous." Phil grinned and Dan pulled him in for another kiss and Phil knew that Dan didn't swallow all of his come yet, but he didn't mind. "Can you get hard again?"

"You know I can." Dan murmured and was thus thrown a short time later on one of the small single beds. Phil quickly reached into a compartment of his travel bag whereupon he threw the lube to Dan on the bed.