4. 👑Cure👑

"King in your absence, the lady's chamber was attacked."

"What?! Are all the princesses safe? Is anyone hurt? What the hell were guards doing?" Yoongi yells out harshly, apparently pissed off at the recklessness of the guards. Now that they had guest over there, it could degrade the Min's reputation. Or to be precise it already had.

"Nothing happened. All thanks to princess of gorgyeo." Hoseok notifies and when Yoongi looks at him with a bewilder expression, he briefly explains all the events of the earlier.

"Princess YN saved the princess of Naveah in exchange of a very deep wound on her back." Hoseok pauses and inhales deeply.

"Where's she now?"

"Must be resting in her chamber."

Yoongi heads on his way towards the ladies' chamber but soon is stopped by hoseok.

"This way, wang." Hoseok gestures towards the corridor leading to the gisaeng area. "The princesses were given the main chambers." Yoongi mutters out.

"But your grace gave red chamber to the princess of gorgyeo. She's living there from the day first." Hoseok informs and Yoongi only nods before heading towards her chamber. It isn't the right time for that.

Outside her chamber, he is restrained by a maiden guarding the princess' chamber.

"Princess doesn't want to meet anyone. You can come later." She fearlessly refuses, unaware of him being king.

"Not even the king?!" Yoongi looks at her with a lifted brow which makes her go weak in her knees. She stutters an apology and yoongi enters inside while hoseok waits at the door.

Inside, he finds the princess laying flat on her stomach while the vedic applies paste on her wound. On the gesture of his hand, vedic bows and files out of the room while yoongi makes his way towards the princess and sits at her side.

He digs her fingers into the dense liquid and nears it towards her wound before he could, a voice resonates in the dead silent room

"Don't."

Word emerged from her lips halt his moments, his finger standing a tan bit far away from touching her wound.

"Your highness it's just the mark, the wound is somewhere else and more deep." She stands up from the bed and placing her weight on her heels, takes a sitting position across him, her long black wavy tresses falling on her bare wounded back. She has overheard his conversation with the maiden back there which informed her about his presence.

Quirking one of his brow, he asks, "Where's it?"

"Don't bother, a mere paste can't cure it." She smiles at him and rises up from the bed from the other side.

He also gets up from the bed and grabs her hand from behind. As she looks back at him with an interrogative stance, he asks, "how can I cure it then?"

"Disgracing a princess by calling her and then making her dwell in the chamber of courtesans. Isn't that more like a deep wound to her self respect? How can you cure it your highness?" She calmly speaks with a soft, amused expression on her face before slipping her hand away from his and walking towards the window which offers a picturesque sight of the majestic blue sky.

Few moments later, she feels her hairs being gently pushed to the side after which a couple of fingers made contact with her injured back eliciting a hiss from her. Her grip around the railing tightens as she feels his fingertips linger on her back for the forthcoming good fifteen minutes.

"I've cured this wound princess, I'll make sure to cure that one too." With this he plants a soft kiss on her nape, sending some dangerous shivers down her spine before walking out of her room, leaving her lips to curve up in a soft smile.