Chapter 2

♄"A Trip Down The Memory Lane"♄

"A Trip Down The Memory Lane"♄

(The picture above is how I envisioned my OC to looked like, I was too lazy to draw the child version of her lol)

It was a weird day for him.

Senku was doing his usual stuff, which was running an errand for his next big project. Sadly, Taiju wasn't there to help him with the labor work -he was having a monthly check up-; but that was fine, it's only small parts that he needed at the moment. There are more to come, but he can shove that back into his mind while he waits for Taiju's return.

But today was certainly not his charity give-out day.

Just as he walks past a small park in his neighborhood, he saw a group of girls cornering a much smaller girl. Normally, he could give a two damn about it and walk away.

Normally, this is what he wants to emphasize.

That is until he heard a quite loud shout from the smaller girl. Senku immediately stops on his track and watches the scene play out with his interest peaking its ugly rear out. Certainly, have a high hope that it's not a stupid catfight that he wishes not to take part in.

The much smaller girl stood up and immediately runs her mouth at the tallest girl in the group – They seem to look familiar, Senku mused but give no further thought about it.

The smaller girl has a peculiar accent--- Ah.

He knows what the hell is going on there. Even a person with half a brain cell can tell.

"You should be ashamed of yourself!" The small girl shouted at them. Her accent was heavy- is it Western? No, he knows English.

Then it's Eastern... Chinese or Thai maybe?

The tallest girl looked repulsed, she lifted her hand and exert a lot of force to push the small girl to the ground. "Ashamed? You're the one who should be! I bet you and your stupid poor ancestors will not survive in this place long!" She and her friends cackled haughtily. If Senku remembered correctly – Not that he would bother to- she's one of the popular girls in his school. Of course, that was brought up by the male classmates gathering inside his homeroom ranking the most datable girls in their grade. He obviously took no part in it, not even one millimeter of his attention was spared into the messy blackboard filled with names and whatnot.

But it seems too cruel for him to leave a defenseless little foreign girl to fend for herself. He's not heartless, Senku knows that himself very well.

"Oi, you better stop unless you want your parents to get involved." Senku made himself known to the girls. Pretty much nonchalantly and bored as heck when he walked towards them. The girls -excluding the small girl- exploded, red in the face from embarrassment. Pathetic.