Lets see who wins

So we meet again
Please wait for me
I have to
I need to
See who you are
The boy who wanders aimlessly around the cities
The boy who always leads me to the morning mist
Though
before you take me in further
you disappear
Wandering aimlessly once again
So we meet again
Drawing me in one more time....
In the mist of the night skies

——————————————————————
May PoV

*yawn* what's the time? 6:oo I've still get time...just as I was about to sleep I looked closer at the time it was 8:00....OH MY .......
as I was about to scream I remembered what Serena said.....don't scream

Then I snuck into dawn's room. Normally I would scream in her ear which would make her scream back. I'm not mean or anything it's just my way of waking up people ........today I decided to gently wake her up and if she didn't then I could try my first resolution..
Screaming in her ear....

Dawn I whispered in her ear. She just shoved me aside. The time is about 8:05 now so I could and the contest starts at 9:30. Dawn needs at lead to 30 mins to change so I can say the time is about 9:10.
Good.

Hey dawn I said once again she said come on five more minutes then she yawned. Come on dawn it's 9:10 we'll get late for the contest. As soon as dawn heard the time her eyes shot open. May, you could've of woken me up earlier now I don't have enough time to do my makeup oh no.....

Dawn pov

I woke up this morning to find May telling me to wake up. Come on what can happen just by five extra mins. I was sleepy and calm until she told me the time. 9:10. I thought May knew better that i take AT LEAST 20 mins to get ready. And I take always more than 20 mins to get ready.... I complained to May about that I don't have enough time to do my makeup.
Just as i was about to yell, Serena's words echoed through my head. I told May to wake Serena up as well as Bonnie.

May PoV
Dawn told me to go Serena's room to wake both up. but when I headed inside I saw all the blankets folded neatly. Bonnie and Serena were not in sight anywhere. I headed downstairs to find a laughing Bonnie and a beautiful and dressed up Serena. Oh my sere you look beautiful I gasped she noticed me and smiled saying oh I guess you guys are awake. Wait hold up are you wearing that dress the boy gave you.....??? I questioned. Yeah she responded.

Serena PoV

I woke at 7 in the morning .... I couldn't sleep. I had this nightmare which repeated continuously so I decide to get ready. I thought about waking up those four... though they looked so cute and I really didn't want to disturb there sleep.... when I got out of the washroom I saw Bonnie rubbing her eyes. She also chose to start getting ready as today was her first battle in the league although it was in afternoon........I wanted to wear the dress the boy gave me .... he did so much of a favour and it would be rude if he gave me such a wonderful dress and I didn't wear it... it was a light blue dress reaching down to her knees.