~Chapter 40~

"Bitch, wake up! You and my bestie are getting married!" Miley barged into the room, waking me up. I opened my eyes and quickly sat up, feeling excited that I'm finally marrying the love of my life.

"Let's have breakfast and get you ready," she smiled. I nodded. I picked Imogen up and started feeding her while we had breakfast. When we were done, I had a shower and gave Imogen a bath. I got dressed and we drove to the beach where the wedding would be held. We went to the dressing room and started getting ready.

I put on the dress with the help of my bridesmaids. Daniel did my makeup, making sure it's waterproof because I knew I would be crying a river. Josh did my hair, which I chose to have it down. Dalton's gonna love it. I also had my nails done and slipped my heels on. Finally, my veil was put on. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled as a tear rolled down my cheek. I couldn't believe I'm finally marrying the love of my life.

"Your mommy looks so beautiful, doesn't she?" Liz asked Imogen as she held her in her arms. I gave her a smile and she carefully passed her to me. She looked adorable. She's dressed in a little pink dress with a headband around her head.

"My beautiful little girl," I smiled as I placed a kiss on her forehead. She looked at me and gave me a toothless smile.

"Cutie," I smiled, softly stroking her cheek.

"Ariana, Frankie and your parents are outside," Miley said. I stood up and went to the door where Frankie and my parents were.

"My little girl is getting married," my mom teared up as she pulled me into a hug.

"Mom, don't cry, I'm gonna cry too," I wiped her tears away.

"Let's go, shouldn't we? The wedding is about to start," Frankie said. I nodded and passed Imogen to him. We got lined up in order and I locked my arm with my dad's.

"Whatever happens, you will always be my little girl," Dad said, making me smile. We started walking out and down the aisle, starting from the bridesmaids, the maid of honor, the ring bearer and flower girl which were Dalton's little cousins, finally followed by me and my dad. I could see Dalton from a distance, along with his groomsmen and the priest. We stopped in front of Dalton and my dad let me go. My heart was racing and my hands were shaking. I looked at Dalton in his black tux, looking really handsome. We couldn't help but smile at each other.

"Ladies and gentlemen," the priest started, "we are gathering here to celebrate the wedding of Dalton Jacob Gomez and Ariana Grande-Butera. Dalton Jacob Gomez, do you take Ariana Grande-Butera as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Ariana Grande-Butera, do you take Dalton Jacob Gomez to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"You may now proceed with your wedding vows."

"Ariana," Dalton started, "even since I laid my eyes on you, I knew you were perfect. I never knew love could be so perfect until I met you. I promise to always be by your side to raise our daughter Imogen, whose heart is beating as the fruit of our love. I love you so much and I always will, therefore I, Dalton Jacob Gomez, take you, Ariana Grande-Butera, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, 'till death do us apart."

At this point, I was in tears. I could tell Dalton was trying hard to hold in his tears too. It was my turn to say my vows next.

"Dalton," I started, "you came to my life at the perfect time when I was about to give up on love. You were always there to help me heal, and most importantly, you were always there when I needed you the most. I promise to always love you until my last breath, therefore I, Ariana Grande-Butera, take you, Dalton Jacob Gomez, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, 'till death do us apart."

Dalton's tears were freely falling. We slipped the rings on each other's fingers and smiled at each other.

"Therefore, I pronounce you man and wife, you may now kiss the bride."

Dalton lifted up my veil and we softly cupped each other's faces. We closed our eyes as we leaned in to lock our lips, smiling into the kiss. It was a sweet, passionate kiss. The crowd started clapping and cheering and we pulled away, still smiling at each other.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Gomez."

Dalton held my hand and we walked down the aisle together. I spotted Lindsay, Delilah, and the other fans we invited in the crowd and waved at them.

"I love you baby," he whispered in my ear.

"I love you more," I smiled as I placed a kiss on his cheek.

"You look so beautiful today," he said, making me smile and blush at the same time.

"And my husband looks so handsome," I smiled as we continued walking down the aisle.