three

* new chapter! this story will also contain aspects of social media posts (mainly instagram). enjoy, and please comment throughout / vote! please keep sharing with anyone who might be interested!! <3 *

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

delilahraebrooks: game day

delilahraebrooks: game day. come on you irons.

view comments

declanrice: exactly baby
declanrice: ps, u look good x

masonmount10: *come on you blues
delilahraebrooks: *irons
declanrice: *irons

myaasanchez: YES girl. can't wait to see u
delilahraebrooks: can't wait to see u!!

westham: You know it, Delilah!

user1: declan is punching. she'd be much better suited with mason.

-

The final comment made my skin crawl, a wave of nausea engulfing me for a moment, because that was how long I allowed it to bother me for. I wasn't letting a silly Instagram comment ruin my day. In fact, it was Declan's day.

First match of the season - West Ham versus Manchester City at London Stadium, a home game for Declan and the boys. He was in the starting eleven. I was so excited for him. Even after all this time, the excitement never wore off when I saw him strolling out onto the pitch in his West Ham kit, or any kit.

When I attended any home game to support Declan, I always brought my best friend, Mya, along with me. We'd met on our first day of primary school and ever since, we'd been inseparable. Mya was just the best friend I could ask for, and she knew it. She got along well with the boys, and not just Declan and Mason. I felt closer to the Chelsea lads compared to Declan's West Ham team mates. It didn't bother him. I still spoke to them at every opportunity and I was polite. It wasn't like there was a reason for me to not get along with them as well.

With Mya at the bar getting us drinks, I told her I'd meet her in our seats which were close to the pitch on a Home game day. I promised I wouldn't be long, but that Declan wanted me to join him in the changing rooms and that's where I found myself right now. I didn't know where the other boys were, I just knew that if Declan and I weren't quick about things, he would be disciplined for being late. He had a smirk on his face as he pushed me up against the wall. All I could see looking back at me was his name on his locker. It made me the proudest girlfriend in the world.

"I love you," I felt a little breathless from all the kissing, my lipstick staining Declan's skin, as his hands travelled to my side. "I'm so proud of you."

"It wouldn't be possible without your love." Declan was too focused on making me feel good than his upcoming game. Kick off was in less than fifteen minutes, and we were here, in the dressing room, doing this.