overprotective // hatsuharu sohma (2)

Start from the beginning

Naturally, we chose seats next to each other. Haru on my right and Momiji sat right between us. "It's because you two are like the parents and I'm a baby!" He said. I laughed a bit at the statement, and then someone came and sat on my left. I looked over to see a boy with brown hair and deep blue eyes.

'There's no way...'

"Kizu?" I questioned him.

He turned at the mention of his name. I could see him analyzing my features, and then the lightbulb went off in his head.

"Y/N?"

I nodded, and we both had big smiles. I stood up and gave him a hug. He was warm and accepted the hug with open arms, literally.

Haru and Momiji watched us with skeptical looks. "Y/N, who is this?" Momiji asked with his usual smile.

"This is Kizu! He lived in my neighborhood before I moved to the estate!" I gestured to the boy next to me, and he waved a bit. "Kizu, this is Momiji and Haru."

Momiji waved and Haru threw his hand up in a way that said hello.

"Who would've thought we'd be going to the same high school!" Kizu said as he placed his hand on my shoulder. "I know! I haven't seen you in forever!" I gave him another quick hug before taking my seat again.

~~~~~

Classes continued like normal. I was still so bubbly from the days' events. Going to a new school, seeing Kizu again, and spending more time with Momiji and Haru.

I was packing up my books when I felt a hand atop of my head. I looked up to see Kizu smiling down at me.

"Hey, do you wanna walk home together?" He stuffed both hands in his pockets.

"Yeah, for sure!" I slung my bag over my shoulder and we left. On our way down the stairs, we saw Haru and Momiji lingering at the bottom steps.

I waved to them and they waved too. "Hey, boys! Kizu wants to walk us home today! Is that alright?"

Momiji had a smile on his face, and Haru simply said, "Yea." This wasn't out of the ordinary, so we all started walking together.

We were only a few blocks away from the forest entrance that I had grown to know as home. I then felt something brush against my hand. I looked down and saw Kizu's fingers gently swayed against mine. He reached out and then, before I could process everything, our fingers were intertwined.

We walked slowly behind Momiji and Haru until he stopped in his tracks, the boys continuing without us.

"Y/N, I have to ask you something." Kizu said in a soft voice.

"Yeah, what is it?" I took his other hand in mine and pulled him a bit closer to me.

"I think... I think..."

His hand reached up to my face and gently rubbed my cheek. Pulling me closer, he closed his eyes and smashed our lips together.

I panicked, but soon I melted into the kiss, pulling on his shirt fabric to deepen it. His empty hand trailed down my back and rested on my hip, forcing our bodies even closer, if that was even possible.

The moment we separated, I smiled up at Kizu, who was smiling as well. It felt so peaceful, and I could feel the love radiating off of him.

BAM!

Kizu went flying. His body was sprawled on the ground. I looked over in shock. Everything happened so fast. I could see Kizu on the ground, getting pummeled by none other than Hatsuharu.