-12-

((We hit 1k reads on the first chapter! Wow! You guys are wild))

((There are differences in this book from irl besides just y/n being involved. There are things that happen in the smp that did not happen canonically. Just ask if you need to. Thanks and I hope that's ok))

((Here's a happy chapter for y'all as a reward before I push y/n down a fucking mountain of angst))

((I'm sorry))

((Also, included an option for English dwellers. I will continue to do so in the future when necessary. You guys are also cool and deserve love, so-))

((No warnings. I allow you happiness, just this once))

Y/N woke up and went straight to his computer, wanting to send the message as soon as possible. He really didn't want to lose one of the first serious friends he'd made in longer than he could remember.

He opened the message, scanning over it, and felt the anxiety come back. What if it wasn't good enough? What if he misspoke? What if this made it worse?

His attention was caught at the sound and pop up which signified a new email. He clicked back to his inbox to find a message from Tubbo.

Tommy went on vacation with family

?

So he'll be gone

Oh

If I were you I'd give it a couple days before sending your message

Don't rush it. He wouldn't see it anyway. Plus then it seems more well thought out.

Hell you could make it more thought out with the time

Got it

Thanks Tubbs

No problem! :D

He sighed, slightly relieved. He had time.

He decided to give it a few more hours before he looked back over it, that way he would be seeing it with "fresh eyes" in a sense.

He spun in his chair to face the other side before pushing up and crossing the room.

Shockingly not a dysphoria day. That was rare. He decided to put in the energy to actually get dressed.

He scanned his clothing. It wasn't the ideal, but he could work with it. He pulled out some loose fitting pants and a shirt he liked.

Changing quickly with his eyes closed he found himself feeling pretty decent. He had the energy to exist... if only he knew what to do with it.

Usually he'd call Tommy.

He tried to shake it off.

He called Tubbo.

"Hello!" he called, in the same way he always did.

"Hey Tubbs."

"I'm streaming," he tried to keep his tone casual, just to make sure y/n wouldn't bring up anything personal.

He messaged him on discord to thank him for the warning.

He glanced over the call, subconsciously checking for Tommy before remembering he wouldn't be there.