ushijima ~ complete satisfaction

Start from the beginning

As you sit down with the meal in hand, you start getting flashbacks from last night, remembering every hazy detail till the moment your vision went black. Despite your current physical state, Ushijima was a very tender lover, making sure your needs were always met, whisper sweet encouragement into your ear, and always carefully noticing your limits.

And no matter how caring and attentive he was and could be, was it wrong to wish for maybe a few minutes or even an hour, he wouldn't be? Even last night, despite cumming inside of you multiple times, he was still rock hard. On multiple occasions you would notice this and you were positive there were some instances where you did not. However, he never complained nor did he ask more of you when you were on the brink of passing out. But one question reigned over you: Was he really satisfied?

Your thoughts are suddenly interrupted by a text message popping up from an old friend, the one who introduced you to Ushijima in fact.

Oikawa: I'm coming to pick you up in 5 hours! I have a surprise for you!

Y/N: Should I be nervous?

Oikawa: I promise you won't be disappointed ;)

Oikawa: when have I ever let you down?

Y/N: Okay, I'll be ready.

You wonder what Oikawa could be planning but to be honest, you had no plans either way considering your boyfriend would be out. So without much thought, you get dressed in a pair of jeans and a simple shirt and like clockwork, Oikawa shows up at your door.

"Ready to go?" he asks cheerfully.

"Yes, but where are we going?"

He winks in your direction, giving you a mischievous smile...but perhaps that what his smile always looked like. You follow him the entire way to the venue and Oikawa tells you everything he's been up to, basically giving you a rundown in everything you've missed. You skim over many topics but any time you try to budge any information about where you're going from him, he immediately moves on.

Finally, you start to notice a large venue where a crowd of people are bumbling around. There is no doubt in your mind that this was the place.

"MMA..." your voice trails, looking at Oikawa skeptically. "And why are you taking me here?"

"You'll see," and there it is again, his signature smile.

You cringe while trying to maneuver your way through the crowd of people, making sure you don't lose Oikawa within the ocean of fans. Everyone looks so excited and for what? To see some people fight? You aren't sure just what the appeal is but you decide to go along with it anyways.

After what seems like an agonizing amount of time, you find your way to your seats. Oikawa managed to snag some front row seats but you figured he was successful enough to afford it. As you take your seat, you start to observe the ambience of the venue. People are screaming, there's an overwhelming scent of buttered popcorn, large banners with-

"Ushiwaka?!" you ask with an astonished tone. You bite your lip. Perhaps, it could just be a coincidence. After all, there has to be more than one Ushijima Wakatoshi...right?

You don't have long to sort out your thoughts when the volume of the venue suddenly rises. There are dramatic lights dazzling around and your eyes are automatically drawn to a flashy entrance. Your eyes are still adjusting to the light but it doesn't take long for you recognize the outline of a tanned and muscular figure.

Your jaw practically drops to the floor and you can't even muster up words to explain how you feel. Were you nervous? Scared? Impressed? Possibly even thrilled?