kenma ~ golden boy

Start from the beginning

In one swift motion, you swallow him whole, using your tongue to caress his body from the inside. Your throat tightly closes down on him as you swallow. His fingers mix in with your hair, gently caressing your head with his delicate fingers. His breath grows heavy within a matter of seconds. He can't stop looking at your tinted lips, taking his member in repeatedly.

As you reach the tip of his manhood, you swirl your tongue and glide your muscle into the slit, tasting whatever he had to offer. You put both of your hands on his knees, pulling them outwards to let yourself take him in deeper.

You bob your head up and down faster, keeping your tongue flat against his length as you move. Every spot earned your undivided attention. He was feeling it everywhere from his tip to the hilt. It was blissful.

"Wai- Y/N. It's too f-fast," he begs, fingers digging a little harsher into your scalp.

You hum a response but no words are audible with his manhood stuffed inside of your mouth. The vibrations run around his body and shoots straight to his throbbing member which only makes his situation worse. It twitches slightly and your lips hug him tighter than before, making him feel agonizingly suffocated.

Not only his member but Kenma's entire body feels hot, as if it was melting from the inside out. His eyes close and his head falls back, swaying gently from side to side as his head begins to feel dizzy. From the corner of your eye, you can see his toes curl. His moans are becoming more audible and they fill up the small room.

"Sto- I'm c-cumming," he stutters, legs trembling just like they always did before he released himself.

He tries to push you away, not wanting make a mess in your mouth. However, you refuse to move, only bobbing up and down faster and holding down on him tighter. His mouth opens while panting your name softly. His member twitches relentlessly inside of you and something stirs on the inside of his body.

Just as he's about to release himself, you let go of his member with a lewd pop. Your hand wraps around his member, holding it tightly with your thumb over his tip which prevents him from finishing.

He desperately screams at you but you lick your lips seductively instead, waiting for him to climbing down from his high. "Not yet," you reply playfully, your thumb pushing his tip a little harder and a stifled moan falls from his lips. His breath was heavy and shaky but you couldn't just let the fun end right there.

You stand up from your knees and strip yourself of your clothes, leaving only your undergarments on. His eyes follow your movements in awe, uncontrollably blushing. You tease him relentlessly, bending over to remove your shorts.

"Now, lay down on the bed," you demand and he shakes himself out of his trance before following your instructions with no resistance. You climb over him, straddling his waist. You grab the hem of his hoodie and using the palm of your hands to rub against his abdomen, you push the thick fabric up over his chest.

His frame was thin and you could see his ribs slightly near his chest. He had faint lines that drew around his stomach. Using your fingernail again, you trace his body and he flinches underneath you. He squirms slightly but you hold his waist down with yours. He couldn't tell if he was feeling sensitive or feeling ticklish. Whatever it was, it made him squirmy underneath your body.

You lean forwards and slowly lick a long trail from his belly button up to his chest. Your warm breath is immediately attacked by the cool air of the room and his skin stings at your touch. Kenma has a faint pant as his eyes watch your tongue seductively lick him all over. You didn't leave one spot untouched. Your thumbs lightly run over his pink nipples and he jerks at the unexpected touch. They were surprisingly hard even after no one had been touching them.