sugawara ~ you started it

Start from the beginning

His cheeks heat up and he snaps his hand out of your grasp, quickly grabbing his coat to pull it over his hard-on.

"Are you hard?" You ask quietly, not wanting other people to overhear.

"Do I really have to answer something you already know?" He huffs, pouting slightly.

You hesitate slightly, looking up at his flushed face and his leg that he couldn't stop bouncing. "Well..." you begin, pursing your lips and he looks over at you by curiousity. "Do you want help?"

"Eh? Y/N? Are you sure you want to do this?" Suga asks with an astonished tone. He leans back against the bathroom stall door and although his voice sounds hesitant, he takes no action in stopping you as you fiddle with his buttons.

You look up from down on your knees, having his pants already halfway unzipped. "I really don't mind so you don't have to worry," you reassure him.

Once you have his zipper undone, his bulge was a lot more visable despite the lack of decent lighting in the bathroom. You cup his member through his briefs, holding it firmly as your thumb teasing strokes up and down his length. Suga lets out a stifled moan, careful to hold back his voice. He didn't want anyone to walk in if they heard anything.

You lean forward and exhale over his member and his body immediately stiffens. Your hot breath leaves a tingle over his skin and it reminds him of a similar warmth of being inside your body. Teasingly, you give him a small lick through the fabric, drawing out a small groan. You create a small, damp patch on his garment as you torment the same spot over and over again. You pleasure him through his briefs, kissing his tip and sucking various areas till he was shivering with anticipation.

Suga's face was becoming slightly flushed and he had his eyes shut tight. You saw this as a perfect opportunity to go further. Your hand trails up his leg, cupping his member in your hand to give it a slight squeeze before reaching the waistband of his briefs. You kiss at his wasit several times, dragging your tongue along to wet his skin. He found it sensational and yet ticklish at the same time.

Finally, your fingers hook inside, pulling his briefs down over his member. You stare at it for a quick moment, noting the precum that has leaked out from your teasing. Wasting no time, you grab his length and lean down to kiss his tip, having your tongue dip into his member to taste his release. You suck whatever he has to offer before pulling back and licking your lips erotically.

Suga nearly groans at the sight. He wished he could have taken a picture of that moment. His hands shakily come to your head, grabbing your hair tenderly. You knew he was eager for more by the way he was subconsciously guiding your mouth back to the throbbing calling between his legs. Answering his plea, you grab his member again before licking from his base all the way up, sending shivers down his spine. At his tip, you flick your tongue upwards along his erect member before finally engulfing him within your lips.

First, you merely swirl your tongue over his manhood, continuing to taste his leaking precum. Your lips hold onto him tightly, wrapping him in a sense of warmth. His hips jerk forwards as he shudders and your eyes widen slightly when he accidentally forces more of himself in you. He sighs at the feeling and you decide to give in to him considering how desperate he was. You take in all that you could without hesitation, having the tip of his member poke at the back of your throat.

One of your hands holds what you couldn't fit into your mouth while the other grasps at his thigh. Using your hand to completely satisfy him, you bob your head back and forth of his length slowly, making sure to drag your tongue along every inch of the way. His fingers in your hair grip tighter than before and his head leans back to hit the stall. He holds onto your head tightly, as if telling you not to let go.