bokuto & kuroo ~ uninvited guest

Start from the beginning

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU BASTARD! YOU CANT JUST CUFF ME TO THE BED!" Kuroo shouts, waiving his fist into the air.

Bokuto shrugs innocently, almost carefree, "You asked what I was holding and I showed them to you."

"SHOW ME? YOU TACKLED ME AND CUFFED ME TO YOUR BED PRACTICALLY NAKED! HOW LONG WERE YOU GOING TO LEAVE ME THERE FOR?"

"Hmm..." he hums, tapping his chin. "Only for a couple of more minutes."

"Liar!" Kuroo accuses him.

"Can you guys just put some clothes on?" You interject, throwing a close by shirt to Bokuto who catches it easily.

"Hmm, Y/N, I thought you would like the view," Bokuto teases, proudly showing off his muscles.

You place your palm over your face and sigh, but it didn't help hide your slightly tinted and burning ears. You hated that even with his ignorance with ego, he was still saying something very true. You go over to the door, deciding to get yourself out of the situation before you further embarrass yourself.

"Just come out when you're done fooling around."

You begin to open the door but Bokuto from behind slams it shut, leaning over to your right ear. His voice is low and calm, as if it was velvet.

"I promise we weren't about do anything but if you really want it to happen...you could join us."

The statement makes all your muscles tense as you quickly flip around and push him away from your body, feeling the heat of his breath get to you.

"Yah! What are you saying, idiot?!" you retaliate, waiving your hands in front of you in defense.

You look over to Kuroo for help but as usual, he looks as clueless as always. It seems that you two have tolerated Bokuto's erratic behavior for so long that it was difficult to tell when he was being completely serious or not.

"A threesome," Bokuto casually shrugs. "I'm suddenly in the mood. Besides, when was the last time you had sex with a girl? What do you say, Kuroo?" Bokuto asks.

"Don't answer that!" you say sternly, pointing at the black haired male.

Kuroo continues to talk to himself, thinking about the current situation. He looks over at you, eyeing your body up and down which makes you shift uncomfortably and he already knew what Bokuto looked like. "Hmm... never tried that before. The last time was maybe months ago? It could be interesting," he self-debates, tapping away at his chin. He was definitely zoned out and I never his own world now.

"It looks like he's on board," Bokuto tells you, his eyes glinting mischievously as he points to his friend. He brings you closer to his bare chest and you attempt to push him away but it's no use. You were stuck between a rock and a hard place. You tilt your head backwards in an attempt to avoid any contact but it gives him a wide opportunity to attack your neck. He sucks and licks, experimenting with different areas until he finds a spot that makes you jerk. "Hey! Not there!" His hand roams your body as you attempt to stop him. However, there was a small part of your body that made you hold back, feeling pleasure starting enter your senses. An unwilling moan slips out of your lip when Bokuto suddenly grabs your ass with his large palm, causing you to contract against his chest.

"Did I make you moan?" Bokuto smirks against your skin, kissing your shoulder delicately as you quickly avoid eye contact.

At your weakest moment, he pulls you over to his bed where Kuroo is already seated. You hesitantly stumble over and before you can back away, Kuroo grabs your hips and Bokuto stands behind you.