𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"I would worry for any teacher you have." Cory commented as he turned to the raven haired girl as he knew she was capable of doing anything she wanted. "I would be to." Isabella agreed with him knowing what he meant as she leaned into Joshua's arm while he wrapped his arm around her nodding along.

"Yeah but all the pranks would be hi-larious." Maya knew they were right but her sister was the best partner to be involved in any pranks. "I'll tell you what's hi-larious. Nobody saved me! Why did nobody save me?" Farkle walked into the class with a tired expression which he sent his best friends questioning them.

"Farkle, we looked for you for a whole five minutes, and then we took the goose." Riley tried to explain why they did what they did before she admitted them just taking the goose. "He's the new you." Maya nodded as she looked over to the goose on Farkle's desk while Farkle himself looked at the two girls with offense on how they could replace him with a goose much less.

"Donnie Barnes, regular goose." Lucas announced with a grin as he renamed the goose beside him looking over to his best friend. "I'd see that movie." Cory smiled as he lifted his hand admitting he'd see a movie called that.

"Cory you'd watch a chicken getting roast if you got popcorn." Joshua turned to his older brother knowing him very well and so did Isabella which was why she agreed even Cory did as well. "Oh, please. Farkle cannot be replaced by a goose. Farkle is unique and one of a kind. Hah!" Farkle scoffed as he walked over to the goose on his desk before he did his laugh which had the goose to honk in return sounding quite a lot like him.

"You don't know me."

ღღღ

Later that day the younger teenagers had gone home and while Maya went to the Matthews' house to have dinner with them Isabella and Joshua went to Topanga's.

"Mom you can go back to work." Isabella assured her mother carrying Nathaniel but Katy wasn't very eager to work at the moment. "No, it's fine I can still take care of him. You two go out. Go on a date." Katy shook her head with a smile as she made Nathaniel giggle and Katy missed having a baby around considering both her daughters were teenagers already.

"Mama you'll see him later it's fine." Isabella chuckled which Joshua joined in as the two could tell the older blonde lady seeing how attached she's grown to the baby. "Fine." Katy sighed softly knowing she had to go back to work and as she went to attend the customers the couple could help but smile seeing how she was close to the baby.

"Guys?" Skylar and Holden rushed into the café having the other couple look over to them in surprise considering they thought they'd be at the penthouse when they got back. "What happened to you two?" Joshua questioned seeing them sweating so much their clothes was almost trenched.

"We were flying back but midway we saw these rings on our fingers. We looked over the jet and our phones and saw this picture. We got married!" Skylar began to explain very quickly what happened to them over the weekend as she was worryingly showing them the picture. "Um guys-" Isabella's eyes went wide as she tried to stop the blonde from saying anything else knowing it may not be for the best if she continued.

"When we go full out on dinner, especially a heavy dinner, we get knocked out and forget things but I didn't think we'd forget something like this. I mean I even remembered when I got my first tattoos or ours' after a larger dinner." Holden tried to make sense on how they forgot something that big or important. "Guys-" Joshua tried to stop the two considering they were letting out things they tried to hide a while longer.

"Focus, we got married!" The couple exclaimed in worry not knowing how their parents would respond to this news. "And apparently we weren't invited." Ryan, Skylar's father, responded crossing his arms and just hearing his voice alone had the couple freeze their movements.