𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲

Start from the beginning

"Legacy-" Cory turned to the students trying to start the lesson but as he looked over to them so did the couple beside him. "Why is Farkle a goose? In a suit?" Isabella asked the best friend group, cutting off Cory as she furrowed her eyebrows not seeing the genius sitting in his seat.

"That's the Einstein Academy goose." Riley answered with a small grin looking over to the three as if it was normal. "That doesn't answer it. It raises more questions to all of this." Joshua shook his head over to his niece pointing out the obvious as his older brother and Isabella agreed.

"Why is it on Farkle's desk?" Cory questioned his daughter and her friends as he had no idea of what they were up to. "Einstein captured Farkle." Maya shrugged as she turned to the three trying to explain to them.

"It was their end of the year prank. . ." Lucas continued looking over to the goose as he remembered what they were doing at the school. "So, since they took our mascot. . . " Maya tried to get them to see what they were doing and the three understood what they didn't understand was why.

"We took theirs and now we're even." Riley smiled thinking nothing of their actions while the older teenagers and Cory shared a confused look with one another. "Good job. Very spectacular." Joshua patted his older brother's shoulder as he sent him a sarcastic comment after the three of them heard about their actions.

"Farkle's not our mascot." Cory sighed understanding why his brother commented before he turned back to his daughter and her friends. "What would you call him?" Maya furrowed her eyebrows looking at their teacher as she questioned him thinking about cracking a joke.

"I can say what you call him but you won't let me." Isabella responded to her younger sister with a small shrug while she tried to hide her smirk. "Don't you have a life?" Maya huffed softly as she raised her eyebrows towards her trying to hide the blush that was heating up her face and she could feel it.

"No. I've said that multiple times. Plus our best friends are in Vegas right now and mom is really excited to babysit Nathan so I got time." Isabella instantly shook her head towards the blonde as she responded knowing there was enough time to mess with them. "What are they gonna do over there? They're not even twenty one." Cory asked the young couple considering he couldn't imagine what anyone could be doing in Vegas.

"You don't need to be twenty one to know how to have some fun." Joshua shrugged with a small chuckle which Isabella joined seeing what he did. "I feel like I shouldn't ask you two anything ever." Cory looked over to the couple as he knew what his younger brother meant though that just had them laugh even more.

"Where's Zay? They got Zay too?" Cory turned back to the students and soon he saw that Zay was not there either. "Zay's back in Texas. He's at Vanessa's spring formal." Lucas nodded over to his best friend's desk as informed everyone having the girls comment with smiles seeing as their friend had gone a step forward with Vanessa.

"All right, guys. Listen up. It's your last week of school. This is my last chance to teach you something." Cory tried to get everyone's attention back to what they were talking about seeing as they may not have much time left. "You have more to teach us?" Maya furrowed her eyebrows as she asked the teacher that has followed them through the years.

"I have so much more I wanna teach you." Cory nodded as he looked over to each one of them while Isabella and Joshua took in his lesson as well. "So much more. I mean, you guys are gonna be leaving this place. What will you be leaving behind? What is your legacy? I want to talk about not just what you've gotten from this place but what you've given."

"He's right. We still haven't thought of our class prank! I was thinking we could let all of the air out of school. Everybody would just be like. . ." Maya agreed with the older man as she realized he was right before she grew a large grin looking over to her best friend and Lucas. "I wished I stayed in public school sometimes. It would have been cool to do end of the year pranks." Isabella smiled as she thought about things she missed out on by not going to public classes.