𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲

Start from the beginning

"I. Have. Them." Lucas looked through his notes while the couple looked at him in surprise, not realizing how much he's done. "Have you gone through different scenarios in your mind that you prepared a card for each time?" Isabella questioned Lucas wanting to see if she was right but the amount of cards he was holding seemed to make sense.

"Yes." Lucas nodded once again before showing the couple the card that said yes which led the couple to share a look with one another again. "Friar.  .  . put the cards down. Ask us yourself." Isabella turned back to him with Joshua agreeing, having Lucas look between the two before sighing lowering the cards from his face.

"I don't know what to do." Lucas shook his head sitting down on the couch as he admitted what was going through his mind. "So you came to us?" Joshua asked him wondering why him and Isabella would be the first choice on his situation considering neither of the two have ever experienced a situation like that.

"You guys may have something to say about this." Lucas shrugged trying to see how they may help but it didn't seem as the couple knew how to. "Well, we can't tell you what to do because this is about your emotions. You have to see how you feel about the two of them." Isabella explained to the younger teenager as she leaned on Joshua's shoulder while he agreed so as well.

"Why is this so complicated?" Lucas groaned considering it seemed that everything in their lives at the moment was revolving their emotions. "Oh don't worry when you're older everything gets even more difficult." Joshua shook his head with a small chuckle as Isabella gently slapped his shoulder seeing Lucas' distraught expression.

"Look Friar you've been too much in your head on this. How about you take a break and relax your thoughts?" Isabella turned back to Lucas suggesting it to him considering she could see the stress he was in. "Break? Yeah. . . you're right. I have to go. I'll talk to you guys later." Lucas thought about what Isabella had suggested before he ran out of the penthouse so quickly.

"Why do I feel he didn't get what I meant?" Isabella furrowed her eyebrows looking towards her boyfriend in question, seeing Lucas' expression before he left. "He probably didn't." Joshua shook his head seeing how Lucas reacted when he heard Isabella's suggestion and it was obvious he thought something else.

"Ugh. . . screw me."

"Gladly."

"Later."

ღღღ

"Why do you always want at least one of us here?" Joshua questioned his older brother as he and Isabella were in Cory's classroom while Katy was babysitting Nathaniel

"Why do you always want at least one of us here?" Joshua questioned his older brother as he and Isabella were in Cory's classroom while Katy was babysitting Nathaniel. "Because I appreciate you guys and want you to experience everything in this class." Cory smiled over to them as the class began to fill up with the students as he tried to convince them.

"That's crap." The couple instantly shook their heads looking over to the older man knowing he had to be lying. "Yes it is. This class gets crazy and I can't be the only one to suffer through them." Cory nodded as he knew he could not disagree with the two when they were right and the couple shared an agreeing look with each other knowing how the class gets.