They hovered over you, and you quickly tried to fight them off, lifting you lower left limb, socking one of the men where his cherry nutsacks were. He doubled over in pain, but that only earned you another shock as well as being thrown over a sweaty, beer-stained shoulder. 

With all of the strength you had, you began to beat the man's back, then using your abdominals to move up and elbow the man in the temple. He gasped in pain, dropping his hold on you, making you groan. Instead of running away, you stood up, throwing as many punches in weak spots as you could. As you kept fighting, you got more tired.

'Do it for Lin! You're a Beifong! This family has no losers!' You reminded yourself, eyeing one of the men straight in the eye. As you did, you felt a kick to your lower back. You cried out in immense pain, clutching your lower back, unintentionally avoiding a roundhouse punch. You turned just in time, nailing the fattest man, Sen, in his beer belly. Sen cried out in pain, falling off onto the ground. 

You bent down, grabbing him by the shirt. You uppercut his chin, nailing him before another man grabbed your shoulder. You elbowed him in the chin, hearing him scream out loudly before spitting out some blood onto your back. 'Oh, great. My new shirt is ruined.' You internally groaned, finally looking to see the tallest man with the Equalist glove. You ducked to try and avoid the shock of the glove, but was hit again. 

This time, you really felt your energy drain. Laying on your right side, your back to the other two men, you looked up weakly. 'Just one more punch. Just one more kick and I can beat them.' 

The tallest man approached you, hovering over your bruised and beaten frame. He huffed disgusting beer breath at you, and you grimaced. "You messed with the wrong guys, Mrs. Beifong." 

Your eyes widened, and you began to whimper and huff hurriedly, getting up onto your wrists to try and crawl away. He took out a switchblade, flicking it out in front of you. 

"Tuan, don't!" One of the men warned, trying to stop him from cutting you. Tuan shoved the man off, elbowing him in the gut. "Can it, Zian!" 

Your eyes widened in sheer terror as Tuan approached you with the blade, clinging onto the asphalt in hopes to try and escape. Just as you looked up at him and made eye contact, he faltered, and Sen screamed, hurling towards him. 

"Sen!!! You idiot! Get off of me!" Tuan screamed. Sen looked at you, "Run, Beifong! NOW!" He warned, making you nod ferociously before stumbling onto your knees. "Zian, after her!!" Tuan yelled. 

You stood shakily onto your legs, running as fast as your legs could carry. You felt yourself getting increasingly nauseous as you glided on the ground. The world started spinning, and you quickly heard others nearby. You began to yelp and use your voice as much as you could. You glanced behind you, seeing Zian gaining on you. His bloody jaw wasn't helping him much though. 

Hope was restored in you, however. You saw a group of people running towards you. The concern on their faces could barely be seen through your tears. "Hey!!!" One of them, male, yelled towards you, waving his arm as he ran. You glanced back once more at Zian, feeling him close to you. 

With one final cry, you yelled out for help before falling onto the ground, hearing the world pound around you. Time seemed to slow, and all you could hear were muffled voices and shouting before a young woman rushed over to you, holding you up by your forearms. She cleared the hair from your face, looking at you with worried eyes. 

The fog cleared and you could finally see her face. You didn't know her, but she knew you. She gasped, fire flinging around the two of you. You squinted at her, trying to look around, avoiding all of the questions she was asking you; you couldn't hear her anyways. When you tried to get up, a flash of fire slashed your side, making you cry out and fall back down.