ALTERNATIVE ENDING :*

A/N : kisses for those who want more of a happy ending :*

When his back makes contact with the hard ground he takes in a heav of breaths. His cheeks are sticky with tears, the stars circle above him in a soft spray against a black sky. Louis allows himself to laugh lightly, blinking slowly as his vision becomes sharper. The sound of grass being swayed approaches, a figure pops into sight.

"You were gone for quite a while" a relaxed Harry states. "The girls were looking for you but after about an hour they came back." Louis' eyes widen, his whole body fills with tremors that he can't shake.

Louis shoots up from his lying position. "Wha, whe-, yo-, you killed my friends!? You were trying to kill me!" Louis stutters in a shout.

Harry winced slightly in a confused manner. "What," he says breathlessly with a small laugh.

Louis' hand is shaking uncontrollably, "I ran off into the fucking woods because you and your friends killed my friends. And you tried to kill me!" Louis backs up more and more as he talks.

"Louis, the girls are just sitting there, doing their things. They started messing around with themselves more than the boys, so your friends went to do their own thing." Harry stands there with his hand pointing back.

When Louis hears the mention of his friends he stops, his face is stone and he is compelled to run to the tent. "They are in there," Louis questions sadly.

"Of course they're in there," Harry says matter factly.

Louis hesitantly brushes past Harry and walks by the giggling girls. His feet stagers towards the open tent, his three friends lie still. The thoughts that run through his head are that it's just happening all over again, his breath becoming heavy.

"Guys," Louis shakily lets out into the tent.

Niall turns his head slowly, a red tank top wrapped around his neck. "Lou, where ya fucking been?" Louis stands there with his jaw unhinged.

"Heard ya howling out there," Zayn groggily says as he moves into a seated position.

Liam croaks, "I don't know how long I've been looking at this tent man." All Louis could do is stare.

"You look busted," Niall states with a laugh, causing the others to chuckle. Louis lets out a huff, his eyes prick with tears as he laughs with the boys through his sobs.

"I thought you guys were dead. Niall literally had his throat slit and told me to run." Louis choked.

Niall looks confused. "I said 'what'."

"Run."

Niall shakes his head, "Louis, I said 'what', not 'run'."

Louis blinks at him, laughing through his tears and shaking his head. "I ran through the god damned woods to get away from these fuckin' pyschopaths for what?!"

"I guess so," Niall shrugs. Louis wipes his face and smiles, stepping into the tent with his dirty feet.

Louis sprawls himself over the boys letting his eyes slip close.